The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery

on August 28, 2012
The Johan Eric watch met my expectations. It is pretty, the leather is of really good quality, it is light and the packaging very good. unfortunately, and it is no fault of the seller, it is not one you can use in the dark.

It is a good buy and I have received a lot of compliments on it.
on December 28, 2012
This watch is one of my new favorite accessories. The large face is balanced by how thin and sleek the design is. It's not particularly easy to read the time in dark light, but it's so clean and sophisticated that I really don't care.
on January 13, 2013
The watch is very attractive looking, so I bought it as a gift. But we found when we took it out of the box that it was really difficult to read the time. The purple on the hands wasn't bright enough against the black face to be able to see the time in anything but the brightest light. So we returned it.