Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 6, 2012 3:43:30 PM PDT
Donald Hatch says:
I am completely puzzled by Amazon's listing for "John Carter"
How can it say "We don't know when or if this item will be back in
stock" when, to my knowledge the dvd hasn't even been released yet. I would be most grateful if someone out there could shed some
light on this puzzlement.

Posted on Apr 8, 2012 4:59:26 PM PDT
chuck70 says:
i have seen this before with amazon and can't understand why they do this either...........but, doesn't matter i see its back on line. I also see that the price is 27.98 if you check out walmat online the price is 22.86 and free shipping. i will asume amazon will price match.

Posted on Apr 9, 2012 6:41:36 AM PDT
Donald Hatch says:
thanks for your response. i noticed that almost immediately following my post Amazon corrected its listing.
i have read elsewhere that June 19th is the release date. i find it very interesting that the reviews posted online are almost universally enthusiastic, as opposed to the general critical response in the media.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 5:48:12 PM PDT
chuck70 says:
donald hatch i saw that too. the reviews have been very good from a lot of people who saw this movie. do the people who write these reviews in the newspaper.............just see to many movies, or what..............i find, and so do alot of my friends (a alot of cases) that the more these reviewers hammer a movie the odds are you'll like it. wierd isn't it?

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 8:04:07 PM PDT
chuck70 says:
what is this with amazon...........price 35.99 for the bluray/dvd................and the 34.99 for the 3D/bluray/dvd..........since it was 27.99 the other day. and why charge $1 less for the 3D version with 3 dics?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 5:53:53 AM PDT
zbruggs4 says:
L. Rugletic I also noticed the pricing is whacked. It started as 24.99 when I originally added to my cart. Hopefully by the time it comes out, it will be more of a realistic price. Amazon does some odd things sometimes... but they're still #1.

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 4:45:39 PM PDT
chuck70 says:
zbruggs4..............now that you mentioned it i do remember it at 24.99........and you are right they do do some odd things with pricing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Apr 6, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
John Carter (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
John Carter (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) by Taylor Kitsch (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (2,652)