5.0 out of 5 stars Miles to Go Before It Sleeps
Our now 18 month old has spent everyday for the last 7 months pushing this little dump truck. It has probably seen well over a marathon, swam in a pool and quiet a few trips to grandma's. We love this truck! We are purchasing a second one so we can ship it to our vacation destination because we cannot go a day with out a dump truck run. Thanks John Deere!
Published on July 28, 2012 by Katherine D. Kirill

Item was not the big scoop as shown in the picture. Was very mislead and the price tag does not warrant the little plastic toy I received. Can buy this direct on John Deere website for $13. Kept toy and received an $8 refund on $30 price tag...still not happy but will NOT buy from seller again.
Published 9 months ago by Melissa L. Amos

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this item this is NOT the big scoop and way overpriced as you can purchase on John Deere for $13, November 18, 2013
This review is from: John Deere Educational Products - John Deere Big Scoop Dump Truck - Big scooping dump truck (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miles to Go Before It Sleeps, July 28, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the 21" Big Scoop, July 20, 2012
Kerry (GREENVILLE, MS, US) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this dump truck thinking it was the same as the truck on the John Deere website, but it was not. It was about 2/3 the size, fully made from plastic, and is far less sturdy. It was plenty big enough for my son, but there is no way it would hold up to my 18 month old's rough play. I returned it and purchased the 21" Big Scoop from my local John Deere store for $50, much more than the $30 I payed for this one, but worth it for a dump truck that will be pushed as many miles as ours will.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my son's favorites, January 14, 2013
Katherine Uber (Oviedo, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great truck. It's made very well and is the perfect size for my 3 year old. He loves to stand up and push this around (runs). No sharp corners to worry about.

Rate and Discover Movies