5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet!
I ordered this wallet because I really liked its design, as far as the way it flips open, and the John Deere part was just a bonus. It is very well made and its exactly what I wanted. In fact it is so nice my father had me order him one too!
Published on October 19, 2009 by A. Zimmerman

Published 6 days ago by Linda Fosdahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet!, October 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
It has nice soft leather and plenty of pockets for all your cards. And its easy to find what you need.my husband loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wallet, December 3, 2012
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
This is a very nice quality wallet. I purchased it for my son who is a John Deere lover. He has used it for awhile now and it still looks new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Your country friends says YAY! while your bank and cards say NAY!, December 20, 2014
Linda Fosdahl (Castro Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
I bought this wallet a little under a year ago. The wallet is nice, and I get a lot of compliments on it. However, after about 6 months I have had multiple credit/debit cards ruined due to the leather rubbing onto the magnetic strip of the cards. I do keep my wallet in my pocket majority of the day, but isn't that what it is for? I have asked around and generally cheaper leather will have impact on cards like this. My bank recommended I go out and get a quality wallet. You get what you pay for, $20 for a mediocre wallet. If you want a wallet for a few months or an in between wallet...this is a good bet. If you are looking for something with quality that can last a while, you might want to look elsewhere.

Cheers

3.0 out of 5 stars its a ok wallet, August 6, 2014
this wallet has a nice design i like the way it feels. i wish instead of a second id spot that it had more places for cards other than that i like this wallet But unfortunately it lasted just under a year before it started falling apart when i buy a wallet i expect it to at least last two years, this is why i give it three stars. But i would still reccomend this wallet as a good starter wallet or for any one who really doesn't have to many cards to hold or as a first wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, June 7, 2014
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
Just what I was looking for. Size slots and quality are as good as any other wallet I've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 28, 2014
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
A gift for my father that just got a John deer tractor. He thought it was funny and has been using it ever sence.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift, April 29, 2014
Gave this to my Dad as a birthday present. As a John Deere die hard his whole life, he loved the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quailty, April 10, 2014
A very nice wallet, I gave it to my dad as a gift for his birthday and he really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, March 14, 2014
This review is from: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
Very sturdy and well made. I have had it for a while now and have not had any problems with it.

John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet,Black,One Size