Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: John Deere Men's Passcase Wallet,Black,One Size
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on October 19, 2009
I ordered this wallet because I really liked its design, as far as the way it flips open, and the John Deere part was just a bonus. It is very well made and its exactly what I wanted. In fact it is so nice my father had me order him one too!
on December 20, 2014
I bought this wallet a little under a year ago. The wallet is nice, and I get a lot of compliments on it. However, after about 6 months I have had multiple credit/debit cards ruined due to the leather rubbing onto the magnetic strip of the cards. I do keep my wallet in my pocket majority of the day, but isn't that what it is for? I have asked around and generally cheaper leather will have impact on cards like this. My bank recommended I go out and get a quality wallet. You get what you pay for, $20 for a mediocre wallet. If you want a wallet for a few months or an in between wallet...this is a good bet. If you are looking for something with quality that can last a while, you might want to look elsewhere.

Cheers
on February 18, 2014
This was a Christmas present for my husband and he absolutely loves it! He just told me the other day in fact how much he loves this wallet. It is durable and sleek looking. It has enough pockets to hold all of is belongings without ripping or becoming too bulky for him to carry. This wallet is definitely built to last!
on January 29, 2014
I have been using this wallet for quite some time. There is one spot that seems to be coming apart a bit earlier than I was hoping, but it seems like it will hold for awhile. The wallet has plenty of see through slots for IDs and such, one of which is a nice flap that can be removed easily if not needed.
on January 2, 2014
I give it this rating because my brother is such a pain when it comes to gifts but this one seemed to hit home. He hasn't complained once and finally threw away the nasty one I gave to him years ago! Its prefect for one size, a slip into youre pocket and go kind. Lots of room for all his nonsense.
on June 2, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband who is obsessed with tractors.
He really likes it and uses it everyday as his only wallet.
Seems to be holding up good. I like that there was a spot to put in photos as he is military and gone a lot.
He's had it about 6 months now and enjoying it.
Good deal for the price, I would definitely recommend.
on December 12, 2013
I had a wallet where the outer part was a fabric material. It was impossible to remove from my pocket without turning the pocket inside out. Eventually, the wallet outer material ripped. I needed to replace it with leather. I went to Amazon and found this John DeerMen's Passcase Wallet. It had all of the compartments that my old wallet had and it was not a nightmare to remove from my back pocket. I expect this wallet will last a long time.
on March 27, 2016
I got this wallet at a farm store about 4 years ago I carry it all the time and it is still working and looking good. Because I had a job driving a lot I started putting it in my front pocket of my blue jeans. That might help make it last.and good for my back!
on June 25, 2012
I purchased a brand new no name tri fold wallet from a gift shop and it feels like a brick in my back pocket but this John Deere bi fold is what I should have purchased. This is THE ONE!!!!!!!! No kidding, very comfortable, lays flat and plenty of room. Just great!
on November 12, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for a gentleman who is really into John Deere products. He's a farmer who owns John Deere equipment, and seems to be a "fan" of the company. We do not know him very well, so this seemed like a good gift idea, and we were correct. He did not have anything remotely like it and loved it. It is made of quality leather and is not an expensive gift at all. It would also make a good stocking-stuffer for Christmas, or a nice birthday gift for the man who loves John Deere. All parties were pleased with this purchase, and that's what counts.