5.0 out of 5 stars Unique high-quality shoes, November 9, 2014
After the purchase I had second thoughts, because their pattern is different and extremely unique, which is great but also a bit weird... But eventually, after I received them I definitely wanted to keep them. Super comfortable, high-quality in terms of type of leather, the total look and the lovely print, which is that unique that its quite different on both shoes...
Highly recommended for those of you who appreciate the uniqueness of this print.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLR floral-women's, June 14, 2014
This review is from: John Fluevog Men's PLR Chukka Boot (Apparel)
Just as an FYI, the floral are in women's B width sizes. They are beautiful! I got a pair that are super colorful and very different from each other, awesome. As for sizing, they fit just like the others in the Radio family, which for me is true to size. I wasn't sure about the height of these, but once on, I fell in love right away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second color of the same shoe!, December 2, 2014
I love the simple style of these in great colors! I am a big fan of Fluevogs in general, and as a female, sometimes the men's fit better in the width. I got the 8D men's size and pretty much take a 10 in women's and these are perfect. I have the green and teal now. Very nice leather, it does scratch easily, but that is part of the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluevogs forever!, December 13, 2014
So comfy and stylish! I get compliments every time I wear them. They run a little narrow, but stretched out just fine, and now conform nicely to my foot. I was very lucky to have checked Amazon for them, never dreaming the hard-to-find boots would be listed, and in my size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Boot!!!, April 4, 2014
Shady Lady "Shady" (Eagle Point, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Fluevog Men's PLR Chukka Boot (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable boots!!! I now have two pairs and thinking about the floral!!! For some reason the men's sizes fit my feet better than the women's in this boot. I was fortunate enough to visit the Fluevog store in Portland, Or. So< I tried them on!!! These are very well made with quality leather!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
Will require a bit of break in but suede is very soft and shouldn't take long

John Fluevog Men's PLR Chukka Boot