Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

87%
13%
Price:$62.83 - $146.90+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 9, 2014
After the purchase I had second thoughts, because their pattern is different and extremely unique, which is great but also a bit weird... But eventually, after I received them I definitely wanted to keep them. Super comfortable, high-quality in terms of type of leather, the total look and the lovely print, which is that unique that its quite different on both shoes...
Highly recommended for those of you who appreciate the uniqueness of this print.
on December 2, 2014
I love the simple style of these in great colors! I am a big fan of Fluevogs in general, and as a female, sometimes the men's fit better in the width. I got the 8D men's size and pretty much take a 10 in women's and these are perfect. I have the green and teal now. Very nice leather, it does scratch easily, but that is part of the look.
on December 13, 2014
So comfy and stylish! I get compliments every time I wear them. They run a little narrow, but stretched out just fine, and now conform nicely to my foot. I was very lucky to have checked Amazon for them, never dreaming the hard-to-find boots would be listed, and in my size!
on June 14, 2014
Just as an FYI, the floral are in women's B width sizes. They are beautiful! I got a pair that are super colorful and very different from each other, awesome. As for sizing, they fit just like the others in the Radio family, which for me is true to size. I wasn't sure about the height of these, but once on, I fell in love right away!
on April 4, 2014
These are the most comfortable boots!!! I now have two pairs and thinking about the floral!!! For some reason the men's sizes fit my feet better than the women's in this boot. I was fortunate enough to visit the Fluevog store in Portland, Or. So< I tried them on!!! These are very well made with quality leather!!!
on May 27, 2015
I love them! Perfect fit AND colour and soooooo comfy, and they arrived within a week to Australia with free postage. What more could I want?
on June 20, 2016
They look nice and fit is good.
on September 9, 2014
Will require a bit of break in but suede is very soft and shouldn't take long