Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 10, 2012 1:44:11 PM PDT
RedLady says:
Nerdfighter training 101. Every book is a gem. You don't have to be a "young adult" to enjoy these books. A good story is a good story. I already own & have read each of these books, but I will get the box set just for posterity!

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 2:24:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 11, 2012 2:24:46 AM PDT
oXJodyXo says:
I second that. After reading the books i have recommended them to many family members of all ages and they all seemed to enjoy the books just as much as i did. & Like you, i have owned all his books and read some of them more than once, but they're in paperback, so sooner or later i was bound to upgrade. Finally the time has come! (: The fact that they're being released as a boxed set alone is exciting... not to mention two books are autographed and two come in brand new gorgeous jacket designs, I'M SOLD!!
TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY, AMAZON! :'D

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 10:14:24 PM PDT
N. Hill says:
Such a great box set! I love all of John Green's books. I am so torn because, I have all of these, but at the same time, I want the signed copies.

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 4:25:38 AM PDT
TheMadMuggle says:
Been a nerdfighter for quite a while but never really managed to read John's books yet! This box set is just perfect for me! :D Can't wait to get my hands on them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 10, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
John Green Limited Edition Boxed Set (autographed)
John Green Limited Edition Boxed Set (autographed) by John Green (Hardcover - October 25, 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (377)