5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants
The pants fit exactly as expected and the fabric and seams appear to be good quality. The herringbone pattern is a little bit more pronounced than the image shows, but the pants still look great. I will be buying this brand again.
Published 5 months ago by Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the slim and fit!
Published 8 months ago by Matthew A. Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, June 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Do what pants do best, March 31, 2014
Pants fit well, are comfortable. They do have the herringbone pattern which is a bit prominent, makes it a poor match for solid blazers. As advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the slim and fit!, March 8, 2014
I bought these on clearance at sears, and was so pleased I wanted a few more pairs. But alas, being on clearance I had my Pick of sizes OMG and Stickfigure, Neither being acceptable. So I logged on and ordered 3 more pairs. Alas They are NOT the same pants, though they look very similar and have the same numbers, these pants don't have the same 'fit', being less accommodating to my skinnyfat frame. they also lack the button and tab closure I wanted. They're not bad mind you, just chubby here needs to drop a few pounds before I can wear them without muffintop.