Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on June 20, 2014
The pants fit exactly as expected and the fabric and seams appear to be good quality. The herringbone pattern is a little bit more pronounced than the image shows, but the pants still look great. I will be buying this brand again.
on March 8, 2014
I bought these on clearance at sears, and was so pleased I wanted a few more pairs. But alas, being on clearance I had my Pick of sizes OMG and Stickfigure, Neither being acceptable. So I logged on and ordered 3 more pairs. Alas They are NOT the same pants, though they look very similar and have the same numbers, these pants don't have the same 'fit', being less accommodating to my skinnyfat frame. they also lack the button and tab closure I wanted. They're not bad mind you, just chubby here needs to drop a few pounds before I can wear them without muffintop.
on March 21, 2015
The fabric has a slight plastic/polyester sheen to it -this is the only fault I have with theses pants. I really like the herringbone it adds subtle detail.
on March 31, 2014
Pants fit well, are comfortable. They do have the herringbone pattern which is a bit prominent, makes it a poor match for solid blazers. As advertised.
on October 3, 2015
Love these dress pants. They feel really good and fit as expected. The color is nice and the material feels good. Would definitely purchase again.
on March 14, 2016
Quality dress slacks, perfect fit.
on September 8, 2015
Good Pant Runs small a size
on January 20, 2015
GGreat fit and look great!
on January 15, 2016