Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: John Henry Men's Flat Front Modern Fit Twill Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2013
These pants were a great price and fit well in the waist. The length is good too. However, for those of us that have husky thighs, it'll be a tight fit. The robust legged of us might be fearful of tearing them. I haven't done so yet, but then again I don't have to bend down in my job that much. Skinny leg dudes don't have to worry.
on March 5, 2014
My husband got the light tan ones for our wedding last summer, and they were so amazing that we decided to get some in every color!! WARNING: they are not all made with the same fabric! The tan ones are hair resistant, the black and grey colors are like hair MAGNETS! which is horrible when you have 2 persian cats. So I give it 3 stars, because it fit the same as the others, but the quality was cheaper.
on June 6, 2013
I especially like the tapered shape of the legs, they never get baggy. They are comfortable, crisp and neat. I use them for dress and work. I have three pairs now, and were I younger, I would get three more.
on October 2, 2014
Age has changed life. No more work shift, just body shift. These trousers in slim design fit my shrinking profile taking away the appearance of a baggy aging man in yesteryear's wardrobe. Don't have the heft of bluejeans but it's a long time since I wore holes through the knees. Crisp look and solid color coupled with an available 29 inseam make these trousers just right for me.
on June 16, 2013
Comfortable and good looking pants but i guess I'm not used to the clip to fasten over the standard button (came undone when work with belt, but belt held them in place, ps belt wasn't super tight just enough). all and all great pants for the price.
on April 5, 2014
Exactly what you'd expect out of khakis. didn't realize it was a cotton blend, stupid me. They're comfortable but cotton blends pick up crap so easily and wrinkle so darned quickly. the fit is good though.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon September 13, 2014
Pants tend to run large in the seat and thigh for me, but on spot or sometimes small in the wast. These ones fit perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased with the look and fit. I had never heard of this brand before and will be giving them a look the next time I need pants.
on September 4, 2014
This was a great fit around the waist and tapered in like I wanted it to. I especially like the feel of the material. The color does seem a bit different than in the picture but not big enough that I felt like I needed to return it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2013
I didn't know pants fit so well until I wore a pair of these. Amazingly true to fit and is exactly 36/32 not any bigger or tighter anywhere on the pants. It feels like these were tailored to fit me before I even knew I wanted to order them. Best pair of pants I have ever had the pleasure of purchasing.
on October 13, 2013
I'm on a budget but have desperately needed to update my work wardrobe. John Henry has come through with pants that look good, are comfortable, have a nice style, look "good enough" out of the dryer to avoid an iron, and are very affordable. My only complaint is that they could be a little "too light" for my preference. Having a little more material would keep the legs looking a little more straight, where as they are a bit baggy. However, If I still lived in AZ, these pants would be a godsend.

I've purchased all 3 microfiber hatch, the khaki twill and the grey crossdye pants and I am satisfied with all varieties.