Comedy Central Presents 15 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Kurt Metzger Kurt Metzger discusses everything from Asian porn stars to racist ice cream and proves God's a woman in this half hour stand up special.
2. Doug Benson 2 Doug Benson discusses his marijuana use, his love of movies, and dating in the real world vs. dating in movies.
3. Anthony Jeselnik Anthony Jeselnik talks about his childhood, his family, dating habits, religion, and unfortunate accidents.
4. Brian Scolaro Brian Scolaro explains why he's happy churches don't have bouncers, his method in winning Jeopardy, and his way to protect cars from auto theft in this half hour stand up special.
5. Jasper Redd Jasper Redd talks about how being a racist is a demanding job, culture's influence in technology, and why laughter should never be equated to an orgasm.
6. Rob Stapleton Rob Stapleton talks about riding the New York subway, the complications of having a m?nage - trois, and imagines a world where all STIs are visible.
7. Tommy Johnagin Tommy Johnagin muses about living in Chicago's gay area, his girlfriend's sex drive, and his ultimate revenge against all deer in this half stand up special.
8. Jamie Lissow Jamie Lissow reveals the high price he's willing to pay to not live in Alabama, the importance of diet creators staying alive, and gives advice on what to do the next time you're shown pictures of someone's kids.
9. Dan Levy Dan Levy discusses Connecticut, Amsterdam, and meeting Mrs. Fields's daughter in this stand-up special.
10. Joe DeRosa Joe DeRosa discusses his hate of people and weddings, his opinions of superheroes and the Catholic religion, and then recalls his worst stand-up experience.
11. Pete Lee Comedy Central Presents a half hour stand up special from Pete Lee.
12. Rebecca Corry Rebecca Corry is a 4'11" wannabe rock star. Watch as she explains skipping college, her Italian family and the relationship between Brazilian waxing and the Discovery Channel.
13. Greer Barnes Greer Barnes talks about how he spends his nights chasing white people, why two men playing ping pong on the street corner is suspicious, and his love of sandals in this half hour stand up special.
14. Red Grant Red Grant discusses ugly babies, ugly girls, dumb questions about dating, flying, and friends.
15. Eddie Ifft Comedy Central Presents a half hour stand up special from Eddie Ifft.
16. Chris Porter Chris Porter discusses dating and the unfairness of dim lights and make-up in this stand-up special.
17. Jimmy Carr 2 British comedian Jimmy Carr hops across the pond in this half hour stand-up special.
18. Erin Foley Erin Foley reveals the hardships of being a lesbian when coming out to her Cathlolic mother, seeing Heidi Klum, and getting in touch with her "little girl" within in her.
19. Greg Warren Greg Warren explains the differences between one and four star people, how to satisfy married men, and why his college degree didn't help him while working at Denny's.
20. Tom Rhodes 2 Tom Rhodes talks about his travels, strippers with change purses, attending the Cracker festival, and gays selling Hondas.
21. Josh Blue Josh Blue pokes fun at his Cerebral Palsy and talks about his arm with a life of its own, his Japanese wife, and his son Borat.
22. Bo Burnham Bo Burnham likes to sing about high school parties, sex and love.
23. John Mulaney John Mulaney isn't used to being an object of fear and wonders how the bartenders on Law & Order remember all their customers in this stand-up special.
24. Kristen Schaal Kristen Schaal stress-eats, gets dumped, and re-enacts the final days of Anne Boleyn in this stand-up special.
Great way to spend a half hour of your time when you don't want to commit to a full hour or longer stand up special.Published 1 month ago by Allen T Campbell
Good to actually watch the comics perform but if your like me and listen to stand up on pandora chances are you've heard most before. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Joshua
Just watched three comics do the same type riffs on how cool pot is. Boring and safe. Where are the Pryors and Carlins? Everyone's terrified of offending someone.Published 3 months ago by James Thomas Kearney
I always enjoy the Comedy Central Presents format for stand-up. It's a good amount of time to really get to know the comedian. Read morePublished 3 months ago by S. Healy