John N. Hansen: Chess 4
|Price:||$14.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.05 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 20" x 20" board
- 1 set gold, black, silver, ivory men
- King measures 2.5"
- Includes rules for Chess Four and traditional chess
- Men weighted and felted
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The Chess Pieces:
1. Size is perfect
2. Design & looks are interesting & yet recognizable.
3. Color is good
4. Although it's plastic, the weight is still ok, it can sit still on the board.
1. Nice durable & sturdy carton.
2. Can be folded into quarter of its size.
3. The seams are not noticeable when you unfold it.
4. The design looks good except the artwork on each square that's sometimes giving me the dizzy feeling when i look at it for too long.
This is the best feature of this product - i've been playing Chess for over 30 years & the concept of this game is G-R-E-A-T...just like the description on the box- it's not just a game, it's a WAR! I suggest that you may want to revised the rule just like what other reviewers had mentioned esp when a player conquered a "kingdom". And since this could be a great game for a party, I'm planning to create my own version of this game with larger pieces & not so dizzy game board. I already ordered a Staunton Chess pieces which of course will come in Black & white; then I will order another similar set & will dye it with a different color like Gold & Silver. I recommend this to anyone who is a Chess afficionado, not for novice peeps. Hope this helps...I'm getting one for my Chess Buddy who lives in Australia!
I'd like to see a higher quality board and pieces, but for the price, it's worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a great way to play chess! The board and pieces are cheap but for the price you can't beat it! My son loved it as a gift and we've been playing since the holidays.Published 8 days ago by LABluesMan
My friends and I stay up for hours playing this game. It takes chess and amps it up to a whole new level. For anyone that has ever liked chess, get this game. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Joshua Zushi
Chess 4 is the best way to go I taught my kids how to use it from the time they were 5 it made them stronger chess playersPublished 14 days ago by mitch kader
Bought one for myself and one for a family member as a gift. I love it and my friend loved it. Period. Such a challenging new way to play a timeless classic. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jacob Frey