Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

on November 27, 2012
There are those snobs who will tell you that the only good Scotch is a single malt. And they are pretentious snobs at that. I'd be willing to bet that not 3 out of 100 of them could tell single malt from blended in a blind taste test.

All of the Johnnie Walker labels are blended and, for my money, the black is as good as it gets. There may be better Scotches both blended and single malt but I can't afford to drink them very often. In fact I can't afford to drink the black very often and will resort to the red label.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 19, 2014
Just tried it for the first time a few minutes ago. Take some ashes from the BBQ pit and mix with whiskey. That's exactly what it tasted like. From what I read the smoke isn't supposed to be overpowering, but smoke is ALL I could taste from start to finish. My mouth feels like I just spit out a mouthful of ashes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again