Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soft Contact Lens Tweezer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 2, 2015
If you have astigmatism and your contact lens tech had to order a tighter then normal fitting lens to keep the lens from sliding to the side of your puple then this probably won't help. I tried to remove my problem lens with these tweezers a number of times and the soft plastic tips just slide around and can't get a grip on the lens. So I'm back to pushing the lens around with my finger and trying to pinch it with two fingers, leaving me with a sore eye.
on June 18, 2013
I cannot take my contacts out without some help and this is the perfect tool! Highly recommend for all you gals with nails!
on May 31, 2012
These tweezers makes it so much easier to get the contacts out of the case and it's a lot nicer to be able to get the contacts out of their cases without having to go through the trouble or hassle of using your fingers.
on February 2, 2012
I cannot imagine handling my contacts with my bare finger ever again. This tweezer is a life saver! That's al I have to say about it, why amazon want to force me to write more than I want to.
on October 12, 2014
I have just started using tweezers to put in my contacts and I am really liking these. I don't have to worry about getting the contacts dirty with my fingers by getting my cosmetics or anything else onto the lenses. I find that I need to use less lense solution when using these because I don't need to do all of the rinsing that is needed when I'm using my fingers.

UPDATE (8/30/15) - I ordered this again from the same seller and got different tweezers from the ones I reviewed originally. The ones I got the seconds time were much, much smaller so it's hard to say what product people are getting when they order.
on October 9, 2015
30 years ago when I started wearing contacts from Lenscrafter these tweezers were a staple with your order, then they just stopped giving them. Using tweezers effectively allows you to see any debris on the lens, and clear the lens with solution. You also handle them as little as possible with skin. Again this keeps debris and fibers off the lens.
on April 28, 2015
Well, I used to have tweezers for contacts which I have lost, and I bought these as a replacement. The first thing I thought when I saw them was - OMG those are huge! They're at least 2 times larger than the one that I used before. Well, I guess they do the job, picking up a contact from a container so I don't use my fingers, but I honestly don't know why they have to be so big.
on July 15, 2016
I got the impression these would be soft enough to pluck the contacts right from my eyeball, but the tips are a little too hard for that.

What I found they are excellent for, though is when a soft contact gets folded up under your eyelid or in the corner of your eye. I have really soft floppy contacts that get wadded up if I forget and rub my eyes even a little bit. I'm able to pluck them out with this.
on November 8, 2015
I have trouble removing my contact lenses, so I bought these tweezers hoping that they would help. Unfortunately, they are way too hard and sharp for my eye. I almost felt like I was stabbing myself. Others might have better luck than me. No matter how I held them or positioned them, I had no luck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2015
I purchased these from a different site, but love them and wanted to leave a review here. I personally have medium-long nails and experience a lot of difficulty if I try to pinch my contacts out. These are the perfect solution! Took a couple days to get used to but now I can get both lenses out on my first try, in under 10 seconds. My recommendation to anyone struggling with these is to get used to just touching your contact (while in eye) with them first. Dry the silicon tip on the back of your clean hand if you need to. Place the tips of the tweezers close to the edge of the contact, put a little bit of force on them to slide the contact off your pupil towards the outside of your eye so it loosens, then pinch.