Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Johnson's Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion, 18 Ounce
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style Name: Natural Nourishing|Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$8.42+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 23, 2015
Cannot find this in stores so I am so happy that Amazon carries this type of Johnson's Baby Lotion. Other than the fact that it's a great lotion in general, since I have been using it, I have not had ONE mosquito bite. I had been seeking it for that reason as I heard it was a great repellent of mosquitos and I can say for me, it has definitely worked. I also gave a bottle to my mother (since I bought the 3 pack) and she has also not been bitten since using it. Either way, it's a great lotion and I will be purchasing it again.
on May 1, 2016
It's a classic. And you can always depend on a classic. Johnson's baby lotion combines mild ingredients, softness and moisture and a great trademark scent into a bottle. Whether you have babies or just an adult looking for a different solution/addition to your skincare routine, you can count on Johnson's. My grandmother swears by baby lotion and Vaseline (both MUST be the brand not a generic) as her sole skincare routine and she easily looks 10-15 years younger and she is often mistaken as being my mother. My mother also uses this routine and people think we are sisters. See a trend here... So to keep up with the youthful women in my life, I am starting early.
Everyone ages and the key is gracefulness (not being fearful of age) and apparently baby lotion.

If you prevent aging early, you won't need to stop it once it's happening.
on September 2, 2015
I don't wish to sound immodest....I do wish to state however, I get compliments on my complexion every time I go out....& this lotion is why! I saturate my face in it & the results are great..it means I can spend my savings on books for my grandchildren! Woooo!
on February 19, 2016
My cousin heard that this particular version of Baby Lotion was a good mosquito repellent and requested it for her new baby. I could not find it in stores anywhere (leading me to believe that she was not the only one who heard the mosquito story), but I found it on Amazon! Hurrah! And a pretty good price for these giant bottles.
on January 20, 2012
I really love the thickness of this cream, but it is not oily at all. I use this on me and my twin babies. I used it as a hand cream and I could immediately go about my business without slick hands. It's really good stuff and has a light baby powder smell. I like that glycerin is the second ingredient. I was really looking for a good replacement for some Johnson's baby cream I bought overseas (Thailand) but it had mineral oil as the 2nd ingredient. The formula on the US version is actually better with more glycerin in it so I'm happy I don't have to import the overseas version because one small tub was $10 on Ebay.

Note: I found this at Kroger for $3.16 a tube. Now, it's on sale for $2.99. I had already done the subscribe and save with Amazon, but won't be doing it anymore as long as Krogers offers it because Amazon isn't offering a substantial savings.
on August 17, 2014
I like the way this smells alot. In other reviews I read that it was thicker than the usual johnsons lotion which is why I wanted to try it, to be more moisturizing, but its the same consistency. Still works great, and smells better than anticipated!
on April 11, 2013
We have been using Johnson's Baby Cream since it came in those little white jars. Then it became hard to find, and I was so glad to see it on Amazon. It's much thicker and works better than lotion for dry skin on legs and arms. It has a nice light scent and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. Great for babies and for adults.
on June 15, 2016
I was hesitant to buy it as a mosquito repellant for my toddler, but this thing works!
I didn't realize how well it worked until I forgot to put it on her and she got 10 bites in just 10 minutes in a friend's backyard :(

If we are really going to be outside in the woods, sometimes I put a dime size in my hand and hten spray some of the bug spray with deet on it to put on my toddler.
on March 19, 2013
Dry chapped skin? Use this
Wind burned cheeks? Use this
Dry skin bumps? Use this

My daughters swim for our high school. They spend hours a day in the chlorine. Most moisturizers burn their very dry skin, but not Johnson's Baby Cream. Try it. Its not just for baby butts!! I love it COMPLETELY

By the way, I also used this for its intended purpose when my children were babies. It cured diaper rash and chapped cheeks in record time.... plus is has that perfect "baby scent".
on December 19, 2013
An old standby that used to be packaged in a white glass jar with a pink lid. The formulation seems to be similar but the consistency is a little different, probably to accommodate a squeeze tube.

It seems to be working well.