Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Style Name: Original|Size: 3 Ounce (Pack of 4)|Change
Price:$8.76+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 25, 2011
I absolutely love a product that BOTH my daughter and I can share - not just because it's okay for both child and adult, but because it actually WORKS for both of us. This winter was extremely brutal to both or skins, For her (She's 3) I tried her regular johnsons and johnsons baby lotion (shes still a baby to me) coconut oil, almond oil, and grape seed oil..as well as on myself, minus the baby lotion. Nothing seemed to work, when applied it all seem to make our skin just itch and itch even more, and after by the time the end of the day came around, or skin still seemed dry.

I've been wanting to try the baby oil gel for a long time, I just never got around to actually purchasing it until one day I itched myself into a frenzy and decided enough was enough I bought several products, and tried them all.. this baby oil gel.. WOW! I applied it to her just as said to do for a child and me as they say to do for an adult.. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I had my doubts, but when I went to change her into her jammies later that night I noticed her skin was still really nice moist, the dryness seemed to be gone and over all it seemed to work.. I thought okay maybe it was the first time around using it.. nope.. her skin has stayed that way for the past 3 weeks now that I have been using it on her. As for my self.. I'm pregnant, so that itchiness was really annoying.. but just like my daughter my skin stopped itching, I noticed I was dry not by the end of the day, and my skins appearance was improved over all..no dry lines or like someone dumped a bucket of ashes on me.

Do I think this is a miracle product.. well for me yes : ) Each person is different though, but for some reason this product works for both of us and I couldn't be more glad.

As far as the consistency of it and the feeling of having it on.. the consistency is not bad.. it's definitely not messy like regular baby oil so it makes it a breeze to apply, as far as greasiness or it feeling sticky.. none at all.

The only complaint I do have is the bottle..it seems like you have to squeeze pretty hard to get it out,but other than that. 5 stars from me.
on August 4, 2011
When I saw this baby oil gel in "original" formula being offered, I thought I'd give it a try because I love the light fragrance of regular Johnson's baby powder, baby oil, and lotion. I currently use either Johnson's baby oil gel in "aloe vera & vitamin E" or Vaseline Cocoa Butter vitalizing gel body oil (basically a baby oil gel product by another title with a nice cocoa butter scent).

Anyway, I was surprised to find I did not like the smell all that much! I do not think it smells like regular baby oil or baby lotion. It smells much more perfum-y to me than the "aloe" version of baby oil gel. Yes, it is very moisturizing, so I will use it on my legs and feet which can get very dry & itchy. But I recommend the "aloe" scent to go with regular baby oil after a shower (which is when I use it most - for super dry skin - I put on baby oil, then baby oil gel, then let it air dry for a while, then towel off & put on lotion if needed). The baby oil gel is also good for irritation after shaving legs, or for putting on your feet over lotion & under socks right before bed for dry skin.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 31, 2016
Since a few different items appear to be combined here, to avoid confusion, this review is for the original baby oil gel that has this brand's usual baby oil fragrance. The gel formula is so much neater and easier to use than the regular oil. It is possible to squeeze out a small dollop, placing it precisely where needed without it migrating off in another direction. Because it is possible to apply it perfectly, there is much less waste.

It has so many uses for adults, as well -- like softening heels, knees and elbows, removing stubborn make-up, and it effectively and gently removes remnants of hair removal wax. It is oil, so if using to moisturize, allow a minute or two for it to be fully absorbed. Simply, the gel performs the same tasks as the liquid formula, but is more user-friendly.
on June 27, 2015
As baby oil it works as expected. Greasy if you put it on dry skin. Slightly less on damp. I bought this hoping the smell would be similar enough to the discontinued cream version for more natural mosquito repellent. I don't think it really worked for that though. I acruelly thought bugs were more attracted to me (but i didnt get bit so who knows). Good smell though
on October 20, 2011
If you put this on after your shower, while you are wet (directions say to step out of the shower first so you do not slip) and then towel dry, it is really comfortable and not greasy. This contains mostly mineral oil, then a light fragrance, and cocoa and shea butter. Most moisturizers contain silicones and parabens and other ingredients. Maybe there could be a little more of the respective butters in this, but overall, I find it easy to use, good fragrance, (and I don't like the smell of regular baby oil) and I like that at least there is a little of each of shea and cocoa butters in it. I would like it if it was fragrance free, but the smell does not last long, and it is light.
on October 14, 2009
This is very oily, it almost like thicker baby oil. So you can't use lot of it at once without making the baby's hand, then his cloth, and whatever he touch afterword making oily. It holds the hair alright. Make it easy to untangle my little one's long hair. It shapes his hair in to nice little curls. This is not an bad product and very well worth the price too. I brought the Amazon 6 pack, and after more than 4 months I have not finish even few inches of the first bottle. I don't know what I'm going to do with all these bottles . Save for my grandchildren's perhaps?
on February 4, 2015
Fast delivery. All six as promised.
This oil is AMAZING. The smell is nice too. The Shea and Cocoa Butter version seems a tiny bit more viscous than the regular baby oil, which I like.
I use this in the morning and at night all over my body. I do not have any issues with dry skin anymore and I do not get breakouts from using this on my face....and I had tried A LOT before finding baby oil. (vegetable or olive oil, practically every "dry skin" lotion on the store shelf, vasoline, coconut oil) .
The only thing you have to be careful of is not getting oil on nice clothing - I usually wear an old icky tee-shirt for bed so I don't damage things with oil. I reccomend this baby oil to anyone that has an issue with dry skin.
on May 8, 2014
I love to use this after every bath--the "instructions" say to use this on damp skin--and they are correct--this leaves my skin so silky smooth--it has to be great on these ageing, too much sun for too many years legs, arms-everywhere...; The smell is light and clean--just that fabulous smell I remember so well. I even put a little bit on my legs when I was outside--like I used to do in my sunbathing days. I am not sure how this is used for babies--but it sure works great on this big, old baby. Much prefer Gel Oil to simple Oil. Not as messy, and seems to soak in better. Good price on this 3-pack too! Thank you for offering :0
on September 25, 2013
I have psoriasis, a neurological disorder that affects the skin. I need a serious daily moisturizer to ease the itchiness. Short of the expensive cream needed to relive the symptoms, I have found that this gel, used daily, does the trick. I now buy it in bulk and am pleased with this purveyor as one who ships on time and as listed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2015
I've been a johnson and johnson fan for as long as i can remember! This is another one of their wonderful products! I use it after i bathe my baby...just massage it into her body and a tiny on her scalp. It leaves her skin so silky and smooth! I use it for my other older kids as well and even use it for myself from time to time. The scent is amazing! We all love it! I like that it's not greasy and you just need to use a little bit to get your desired soft skin. One of my kids have really sensitive skin and she breaks out from many soaps and things but this has not been an issue for her! Highly recommended!