Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Johnson's BATHTIME Gift Set, 8 Items
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Bath Gift Set|Change

on May 29, 2001
I used to Work for Babies R Us, and this product was on almost every registry I saw. It's a wonderful starter kit, and it's great to give someone a present that they can really use without worrying if the baby will grow out of it. Babies can always use soap and powder...what a great idea!
on September 14, 2005
Being an RN I am aware that many, many studies show-and the American Academy of Pediatrics has stated- that TALC baby powder should never be used with children. By using a TALC powder a child can develop asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory tract issues. Johnson & Johnson still does sell TALC powder-along with other companies- but they have been smart!! Johnson & Johnson has finally put the cornstarch powder-which is recommended by the above resources and is safe to use- in their gift set! Way to go! Not only are they helping us-as parents- they are protecting our children and that is what this company stands for. This is a wonderful and safe set to have. I love the scents!
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2001
This is a good starter item for new moms and dads. It gives you the basic items you need to start bathing your baby - just add the baby tub and water and you're ready! Johnson & Johnson is a great brand and the only one I would trust my newborn with. The carry basket is also quite convenient.
on May 30, 2002
I received this item as a shower gift and I love it. It includes everything you will need to give baby a bath. It even included a free type of bottle in which I had planned on purchasing that exact same one. This is a good gift......
on May 6, 2002
I received this as a baby shower gift and it has many of the items you will need. Plus it has an infant care guide, coupons and a cute rubber ducky.
on November 6, 2001
Your money is worth it. Everyting you'll need to bathe your child. Recommend it to everyone. Love the cute lil ducky.
on June 11, 2015
I purchased this item as a gift and it was received torn open and with the bubble bath missing! Terribly embarrassed!
review image
on September 23, 2011
I purchased this along with a couple of other items as shower gifts for someone and shed loved it. It is most of the essential bath items needed to wash and keep the baby clean. Comes in the cute little gift bundle and is easy to keep up with since everything fits in the basket. She said it is just as cute in person as it is in the pictures.
;)
on June 22, 2002
This is a great little kit with all the products you need for that first bath. The little basket has gotten a lot of use keeping small products in one place in the bathroom. The best, of course, is the rubber ducky which has kept my son occupied at bath time for months.
on March 30, 2002
A perfect little kit. Although I did not register for this, it was given to me as a gift, and it's great. All you need in a handy basket, including an adorable little ducky.