This JOHNSON'S NATURAL Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash uses 98% naturally derived ingredients specifically chosen to effectively do multiple jobs. This simply made formula gently washes your child's skin and cleans and conditions your child's hair with a single product. This NO MORE TEARS formula shampoo, conditioner, and body wash is as gentle to eyes as pure water, and the ALLERFREE fragrance leaves your child's skin and hair smelling fresh and clean.
Natural Made Gentle
All JOHNSON'S NATURAL products are at least 98% natural. The remaining 2% of ingredients are dedicated to the ongoing safety and preservation of the gentle formula.
View all ingredients.
Some natural ingredients work wonderfully with delicate infant skin. But not all natural ingredients are safe for your baby. That's why the new JOHNSON'S NATURAL line of products is specifically designed with your baby's delicate needs in mind. The JOHNSON'S Brand has carefully selected their naturally derived ingredients and evaluated them for safety. They've also clinically assessed each formula to ensure that it is mild enough for your baby's delicate skin, hair and eyes. And they avoid any natural ingredient or additive that shows signs of being an irritant or allergen.
The BEST FOR BABY NATURALS Standard
The JOHNSON'S Brand's long-standing commitment to pure, mild and gentle baby skin care has driven them to set a new standard: the BEST FOR BABY NATURALS Standard.
The JOHNSON'S Brand employs hundreds of researchers, pediatric health professionals and baby care experts. And they've incorporated the insights of this core team into a rigorous new natural baby care standard.
What's in the Box
JOHNSON'S NATURAL Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash.
|JOHNSON'S NATURAL Baby Products|
HEAD-TO-TOE Foaming Baby Wash, 9-ounce
HEAD-TO-TOE Foaming Baby Wash, 18-ounce
Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner/
Hand & Face
JOHNSON'S® NATURAL® Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner & Body Wash