4.0 out of 5 stars give them time to break in!, June 12, 2014
give them time to break in! worth every penny. classic and stylish and looks great with excellent quality. super tight at first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking shoes, disappointed by the bottom of the shoes, June 6, 2014
I have never gotten comments on shoes before until I bought these. My boss even noticed them and said how great they looked. While the quality of these shoes are superb, I am somewhat disappointed by the bottoms of the shoes- they scuff really really bad and are pretty slippery. It almost feels like the bottom of the shoes are wood. I worry about the longevity because of this. Also, I really like the presentation of the packaging. I felt like I was getting a really great product. This will not be my last pair of Johnston & Murphy shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good price for a pair of classic shoes like this., May 19, 2014
classic and style, I like this pair of shoes. For the same style shoes could cost around $200, if the leather quality and hand crafts work are little better...
However, Its good price for a pair of the classic shoes like this. it worse to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes, April 23, 2013
BK (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are extremely well made and very comfortable. The color is more orangy than brown but that was apparent when I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, June 30, 2013
Love these shoes, they fit a little snug so order a size small.. but the shoes look great and I'll enjoy them for years to come.

Johnston & Murphy Men's Clayton Medallion Wing Tip Oxford