5.0 out of 5 stars bright berry
Anyone who loves the delicious strawberry will also love this set. So handy, well manufactured, esthetically pleasing & easy to use; gets the job done quickly.
Published on July 8, 2009 by D-RN

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
from the reviews i read i thought it would make life really simple with strawberries however i find myself just slicing them up with a knife as well.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars bright berry, July 8, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Set, October 26, 2009
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
This Strawbrry set is cool. Washes and hauls easy and you can slice the straberries evenly like a Pro. It is good for making a pretty salad, dehydrated fruit, in canning and anywhere you use strawberries!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much faster using this!, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
I used to be a strawberry abuser! I would purchase them, and put them into the fridge, where they would then get moldy and be thrown away. It had gotten to the point where my husband told me I was no longer going to be "allowed" to buy strawberries (like that ever stopped me). When I saw this, I had to give it a try. I have 2 daughter that LOVE strawberries, and, yeah, I was lazy about doing it before. My finger would get pruney and my girls would have them devoured before I even threw away the empty container. I knew there had to be an easier, faster way to complete the act of washing, coring and slicing strawberries. I mean, isn't necessity the mother of all inventions? So, I figured I'd give this a try. i LOVE it! I can put the strawberries into the colander while running water over it. I usually core (or de-stem, or "cut the green off") all at one time, then slice the strawberries SO fast! I can do a container in about 7-10 minutes. I know this because suddenly the bus will be on the way, and I remember I was supposed to cut strawberries. They make very thin slices, and the entire process is very fast! I am now, once again "allowed" to buy strawberries. LOL!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lazy mom's little helper., May 28, 2011
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
The colander is nothing speical, but the slicer and the pit remover are great ideas! Got this for my mom on mother's day. She now has a set at both houses. The whole set is a very cool tool to help stream line your strawberry eating experience. So what more can I say... Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Colander Set, March 20, 2011
BJean "BJ" (RALEIGH, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
I purchased this item because my daughter had one and had used it during one of my recent visits. This product takes care of all the preparation needs for strawberries--rinses them, hulls them, and slices them. All that is left is to eat the strawberries. Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stawberry colander set, August 30, 2010
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
The collander makes rinsing the strawberry's a snap. The corer removes the top with ease and very little waste. The slicer makes picture perfect slices for topping cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes and ice cream as well as for eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
Pleased with purchase. All three pieces are excellent! Love the strainer, super cute, hulled and slicer very easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars recommend, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
nice a sturdy colander. the slice is nice but really not much different between this one and an egg slicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product. It makes all the strawberry slices even ..., August 3, 2014
N. Thompson (Lutz, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
What a great product. It makes all the strawberry slices even and looks so pretty on a plate. Great
way to make dessert look "fantastic". Also very easy to clean. I highly recommend this. Also, couldn't
find it in our local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars it made the job so easy. I would consider the set as a great ..., August 24, 2014
This review is from: Joie Simply Strawberry 3-Piece Colander Set (Kitchen)
I used it a few days after receiving it for strawberry short cake, it made the job so easy. I would consider the set as a great gift for my married children.