Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: 4 Pcs|Change
Price:$1.96+ Free shipping

on October 16, 2012
Initial thoughts: Ships from Hong Kong! Delivery takes about 2 weeks. All of them worked.

Laser strength: 1/5 (on a scale of GLOWSTICK to DEATHRAY)
-I love lasers. They're like super powers, incredibly fun to play with, but you can blind someone if you're not careful, or even sell a million copies if use them right (I'm looking at you Lupe Fiasco). But these things have very little intensity and distance... I think whoever advertised these mistranslated light as laser. Maximum distance is maybe half a room?

Brightness strength: 2/5 (on a scale of Snooki to Stephen Hawking)
-You could maybe navigate a dark room with this? The lights are kind of bright, but honestly, these remind me of those cheap knockoffs you get in Chinatown.

Durability: 1/5 (on a scale of iPhone to Nokia Phone)
-I could crush these with one of my hands. But I won't. Because with lasers comes great responsiblity. Also, don't throw it at one of your friends during class to distract them during OChem, it will fall to the floor, and it will break. Also don't leave it under any heavy books, it will break. Last night, I told it it couldn't go to its friend house until it finished studying, and, I swear this is true, it threatened to call CPS on me. Very unpredictable, questionable quality.

Price: $0.97. Worth it? Maybe... if you're in the market for cheap disposable plastic "lasers", this may be for you. Super cheap though, so if you're bored and like goofy things, $1 isn't a huge investment.

Overall: Great present for that one nephew you don't like.
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2013
Although more like a light then a laser, they are bright and they come in handy when you need to use both of your hands and can't hold a light.

I bought 3 packages, one for myself and one each for my little brother and sister.
on October 15, 2012
While this product is as described I bought these so I could have sharks with laser beams on their heads. Unfortunately the little plastic clips are too small to fit on my sharks head. I had to resort to rats with laser beams on their head. The only problem with rats with laser beams on their heads is they can only hit people's toes or ankles if the rats stand up. But it is better than nothing, I guess.
99 comments|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2013
I loved these and so did my older daughter.We used one set of them for a few days and still loving it and they were so bright we could use them in the dark .We also figured we could use them inside of some jackets and other creative ideas.Since we loved them so much I gave my neighbor next door a set for her son .I will buy more of these soon.
Update march 23, 2014 still using them they work great .
on January 30, 2016
My kids had great fun with these Laser Finger Beams. I have 4 kids, and each got take their own finger laser turn out the lights and would flash them around their room and just got the biggest kick out of them, they would be great for anyplace at night or where it was going to be dark, like at the Fireworks, Halloween or I have even seen them at the Circus.
on April 12, 2014
I just noticed I was supposed to review these. I mentioned it to my husband because these have become somewhat of an inside joke ever since they showed up in the mail. He said, "Dumbest things on earth. I accidentally clicked a button and ordered these." As far as I can tell, they deserve 5 stars...? They are little flashlights attached to elastic bands to put on your fingers. All of them lit up and were in the colors described. They don't provide light for sight, just light like a Christmas tree light bulb gives off. I'm assuming they're for raves or something, but I could see kids having fun with these, maybe a helpful little thing to get kids to not be afraid of the dark. The lights are all separate, so can be used individually. They are well-constructed and look like they'd hold up to multiple uses (although I balk at writing the word "use" because they are pretty much the most useless things in my possession). Would be fun little prizes for a kid's school event. They could be used for various craft purposes like putting light inside windows of doll houses or model train scenery. The possibilities are endless... haha.
on October 7, 2013
the kids love them good price. the kids love them. they would be great for Halloween they shipped pretty quick. quality item.i have a 6 year old daughter and 11 year old stepson who love them
on October 16, 2015
This was the funnest thing to play around with, My kids have a vivid imagination and actually turned them all on, as I got 3 sets of them, and then proceeded to jump on the trampoline in the dark. It was so cool, not only to hear them laughing but the color effect was awesome!!
on May 13, 2016
These are so cool! My kids had a blast with them and they have a pretty long battery life. The light is just the right amount of brightness and fits fingers perfectly! Easy to use and fits in your pocket!
on July 6, 2014
These items cost very little and are great fun for kids and, if they will admit it, adults as well. The LED is very bright and will last for a long time. (batteries are not replaceable) because they would cost more than the final product. A bonus, especially for the clear light is you can leave them all around the house and you are bound to find one during a power failure or to avoid stubbed toes when leaving the bedroom without waking your partner. Make sure you order from SODIAL since they are an excellent seller.