Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on October 17, 2005
My 2yr old loves JoJo because she has songs in every episode and does different actions to each song. This is an adorable DVD and each episode features some sort of animal. It has one with Goliath brushing his teeth, a farm episode and others. My daughter will watch this many times over (and we can't brush teeth without singing Goliath's brush your teeth song now).
on September 12, 2005
My 17 month old son loves Jo-Jo and Goliath. This dvd contains "flower shower" "uncle flippy's funny farm" "try these on for boing" and "brushing up". The cartoons are cute with good messages for children but are not too overly sappy like Emily Elizabeth and Clifford the Big Red Dog. Jo-Jo's Circus is also good because there's a lot of music, dancing and singing that your little one can follow along to.
on July 5, 2005
My daughter loves this movie. It has four episodes, plus a bonus Higgleytown Hereos. If your child is under 6 and has access to the Disney Channel this means a lot to you. The songs are catchy and the messages are good. I have seen this DVD about- oh a million times- and it is still watchable. I would recommend this to any parent with children under 7.
on July 13, 2014
I initially bought this and Take a Bow because we had about 33 episodes recorded on DVR and when they switched our box we lost them all! My 2 year old LOVES Jojo and I knew she would be asking to "put on Jojo"!
I ordered these on the evening of the 10th and received them on the 13th (which was a Sunday!!!!) I opened the box and let her take out the goods and her eyes lit up and immediately said "open mama!"
I do wish they came in Blu Ray but as Jojo is hard to find I'm just happy I caught them on DVD. Each DVD is 50 mins long and I am beyond pleased of the product and shipping. Thank you amazon!
on October 22, 2006
I rented this DVD from our local library and my 2-year old loved it! I enjoy it as well--the colors, characters, and music are excellent. I also appreciate that each episode tries to teach a good life lesson. My toddler is a bit upset that we had to return the DVD to the library--I guess that means I'll be purchasing it very soon.

Oh, and sometimes the songs are a bit too catchy. I often find the tooth brushing song ("Brush your teeth, little lion. Brush your teeth." on continuous replay in my mind.
on August 6, 2012
I'm just so upset that there're a total of just two DVDs in this series, the present one and "Take a Bow." Great voice acting, lovely animation, and fun and wholesome themes make Jojo's Circus one of the best video programs for young kids. I just don't understand why Disney stopped making these. I'm sure if they had gone to Steve Jobs, one of Disney's board members, and begged him to donate some money to support children's programs, he might have helped. But then, maybe not, given he didn't even want to support his own illegit children. I digress, and may he RIP! My kids love Jojo's Circus and we all wish there had been more.
on March 17, 2016
There is Animal a Gogo and Take a Bow and a Jojo Holiday episode on A Play House Disney Holiday and twist and Turn Imagine and learn witch 4+4=8+1=9+1=10 Jojo Episodes! I want Disney Jr to make more Jojo Dvds if they return Jojo to Disney Jr...
on August 5, 2015
I have a 2 year old Granddaughter that loves Jo Jo circus. She watches them daily. Usually 3 or 4 times a day.They are very well made shows. Just wish they would release more. 2 is not enough. I almost know them by heart.
on December 6, 2005
Fun, cute, colorful, interesting, playful, and great tunes! Our 15 month old dances and now likes brushing his teeth like Goliath!! I can't wait for them to make more JoJos Circus products!
on November 19, 2010
We bought this for our almost-3 year-old daughter. She immediately fell in love with it on the first viewing, and it has become one of her favorites. I appreciate that there's honestly nothing in this video that I have to censor for toddler eyes and ears. The characters are cute and respectful toward one another, the songs are catchy but not annoying, and the lessons are really useful. This particular DVD teaches things like listening to instructions and taking care of your teeth, among others.

My husband and I both like it, too. I mean, we aren't watching it on our own when the kid's not around. But when she does watch it, it's entertaining for us. We appreciate the gentle humor (like the farmer clown who raises rubber chickens, or JoJo's mom growing squirting flowers in the back yard). It seems to have high production values, too. The art is really bright and engaging, and nicely animated, and the voice work is really well-done--not like some other children's videos where kid voices are obviously adult voices trying to sound cute.

It's just a really nice program that I would gladly buy again. I look forward to seeing more.