5.0 out of 5 stars A gadget that actually works
Published on May 4, 2011 by xairnn

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design
I like the idea of an "all in one" avocado tool but this one doesn't do it for me. Some of its downfalls are: (1) the plastic bends when cutting into the avocado; (2) a spoon or knife works better than the "pit extractor"; and (3) the perpendicular design of the handle/slicer makes it awkward to remove the avocado from its skin.
Published 20 months ago by John Wayne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A gadget that actually works, May 4, 2011
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Avocado Pro 5-in-1 Multi-Tool (Kitchen)
I picked one of these up at a retail store, but it's the same brand. It works great! The only thing that I wasn't impressed with was using the concave end to remove the pit, but maybe with more practice I'll figure that part out. It was able to slice the avocado open, scoop and slice, and cleans up pretty easily. One of the rare kitchen gadgets I've picked up that actually works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avocado perfection, March 17, 2013
This tool is excellent. It really does a fine job. It also does a very fine job on those difficult mangos.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, January 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cool gadget, May 22, 2013
This is such a cool gadget. I eat a lot of avocado and don't know how I did without this tool. No fuss or mess. Easy to use and clean. Love this. Everyone I know is getting one for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, November 25, 2013
This is a great tool, we us it all the time for avocados. The scoop works great and the masher is very convenient. The slicer looks strange but works very well. The only part that didn't work so great was the tip that is supposed to remove the pit easily. We have used it probably 100 times since we got it and it has held up well, still looks brand new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat design, but..., July 12, 2013
Great concept but avocado must be at "perfect" ripeness (not too soft, not too hard) in order for wedge slicer to work.
Easy to slice outer skin with serrated edge. Nice grip when mashing.
Easy to rinse clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samantha's Kitchen, June 4, 2014
i absolutely love this handy little tool. if you eat a lot of avocados like I do it really comes in handy. It pits, slices and cuts open the avocado. I found out recently it also works on peaches if they are ripe only. I used it to cut them up to make peach pie and cobbler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Avocado Tool Around, April 5, 2014
I originally bought this tool for my mother's birthday. However, I loved it so much I had to buy my own. It not only made avocado's easier to cut, it made them fun! We starting putting avocado's in everything we could because it was so simply to cut and through them in! Would recommend to anyone who eats avocados! I've given it as a gift three times now :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Avacado, March 16, 2014
This is a new food to me, and the avacado pro is an excellent tool to get the avacado from the skin and mash it. Bought two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all-in-one, March 8, 2014
Has everything the avocado lover needs in one simple tool. Saves room in the drawer but still provides everything needed for efficient avocado handling.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›