I like water but sometimes I need a little bit of flavor diversity. This is a great option for infusing your water with flavor.

Published on November 12, 2011 by Seek Felicity

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 - both broke the first usage.
Do not buy. The plastic holding the two sides together is too flimsy. I ordered one and used it (and loved it)... But It broke while washing it the first time, so I ordered another thinking it was totally my fault and I bent it wrong. The second one broke during the first use as I was closing it after putting fruit in it (and I didn't overfill it). This thing is junk.
Published 7 months ago by airzinnn

4.0 out of 5 stars A good way to infuse your water without purchasing another pitcher, November 12, 2011
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)

Originally, I was thinking about purchasing the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher. It is a pitcher with a built-in infuser. While most of the reviews for the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher were positive, the negative reviews complained of cracking. As I thought more about the potential purchase of the Prodyne pitcher, I realized that I had four pitchers in my house and I had no interest in another, especially one that might be prone to cracking.

I came upon the Jokari water infuser and it is great. Yes, a person could slice some individual pieces of lemon or lime in a glass. I do that a lot but I use the Jokari water infuser when I want to have a larger quantity of infused water waiting and ready for me as I become thirsty throughout the day. It is easy to mix a combination of fruit and herbs and place them in the ball to infuse water. The infuser is quite ample; I'd say it is about the size of a softball.

I will note that the slits on the infuser are fairly large so if you choose herbs, they themselves need to be larger. For example, If you use mint, the leaves should be relatively whole (even though a few leaves in your water will not harm you). Additionally, the clasp on the infusing ball appears like it could become unhinged, but I have never had the infuser open on its own.

I think this is a good product. If you want to drink more water, try infusing your water with the flavors of different fruits and herbs. If you have pitchers lying around in your kitchen, don't buy another one. Just get an infuser, like the Jokari water infuser, to use with the pitchers you have.

This product is made in China.

4 - 4.5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size..., March 8, 2013
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
This is a nice infuser, large, able to hold a
significant amount of fruit. However, your pitcher
must have a wide mouth in order for the infuser to
fit inside. Some of my pitchers have a narrow
opening and this infuser does not fit. In a larger
pitcher, this infuser works nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
If you're trying to drink more water and quit drinking sugary drinks, buy this. There are endless possibilities to what you can do to make water taste good. So far we've done apples, grapes, cranberies, and limes - can't wait to try cucumbers or maybe tea leaves.

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 - both broke the first usage., February 7, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fragile, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
Was very excited to receive this water infuser unpacked it and left it on the counter to use, turned my back and my 3year old got hold of it. I witnessed him just pull it apart, off the hinges! i think if it was made with all around clips that would work, the hinges are terrible :(

1.0 out of 5 stars I was really excited, but ultimately disappointed!, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
I gave this one star because unfortunately it arrived broken! It wasn't able to close completely so I just super glued the hinge so I could use it. Given the price I didn't bother to return it. Would have been great if not broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
This is such a great idea!! My mother loves lemon water, but no one else does. She can now have a whole pitcher of water without having fruit float around in her water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Water Taste Better, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
Great way to infuse any flavor - lemon, cranberry, ginger- in your water, fits in almost any pitcher. Our water drinkage is way up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
My husband bought this for me and we love it. We have a super small kitchen and very little storage space. I wanted to buy an infuser pitcher, but when not in use I would have to store it. Just throwing herbs or fruit in the pitcher wasn't an option for our boys because they don't like the chunks getting into their cups. I love that they get excited to try new flavors and drink more water. We don't drink juice or soda, so pretty much all day it is only water. This makes a nice change from just plain water everyday. It works well, is easy to store when not being used and does exactly what I want it do do. My kids have gotten a hold of it and it hasn't broken.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser (Kitchen)
As long as this product is very carefully handled it should hold up well. However, if it becomes twisted, overheated, or is even pulled apart with any sort of force, it will tear and ruin. This happened within about 5 seconds of opening the product.

Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser