Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jokari Healthy Steps Water Infuser
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 12, 2011
I like water but sometimes I need a little bit of flavor diversity. This is a great option for infusing your water with flavor.

Originally, I was thinking about purchasing the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher. It is a pitcher with a built-in infuser. While most of the reviews for the Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher were positive, the negative reviews complained of cracking. As I thought more about the potential purchase of the Prodyne pitcher, I realized that I had four pitchers in my house and I had no interest in another, especially one that might be prone to cracking.

I came upon the Jokari water infuser and it is great. Yes, a person could slice some individual pieces of lemon or lime in a glass. I do that a lot but I use the Jokari water infuser when I want to have a larger quantity of infused water waiting and ready for me as I become thirsty throughout the day. It is easy to mix a combination of fruit and herbs and place them in the ball to infuse water. The infuser is quite ample; I'd say it is about the size of a softball.

I will note that the slits on the infuser are fairly large so if you choose herbs, they themselves need to be larger. For example, If you use mint, the leaves should be relatively whole (even though a few leaves in your water will not harm you). Additionally, the clasp on the infusing ball appears like it could become unhinged, but I have never had the infuser open on its own.

I think this is a good product. If you want to drink more water, try infusing your water with the flavors of different fruits and herbs. If you have pitchers lying around in your kitchen, don't buy another one. Just get an infuser, like the Jokari water infuser, to use with the pitchers you have.

This product is made in China.

4 - 4.5 stars
on March 8, 2013
This is a nice infuser, large, able to hold a
significant amount of fruit. However, your pitcher
must have a wide mouth in order for the infuser to
fit inside. Some of my pitchers have a narrow
opening and this infuser does not fit. In a larger
pitcher, this infuser works nicely.
on February 7, 2014
Do not buy. The plastic holding the two sides together is too flimsy. I ordered one and used it (and loved it)... But It broke while washing it the first time, so I ordered another thinking it was totally my fault and I bent it wrong. The second one broke during the first use as I was closing it after putting fruit in it (and I didn't overfill it). This thing is junk.
on January 22, 2011
If you're trying to drink more water and quit drinking sugary drinks, buy this. There are endless possibilities to what you can do to make water taste good. So far we've done apples, grapes, cranberies, and limes - can't wait to try cucumbers or maybe tea leaves.
on November 25, 2012
Was very excited to receive this water infuser unpacked it and left it on the counter to use, turned my back and my 3year old got hold of it. I witnessed him just pull it apart, off the hinges! i think if it was made with all around clips that would work, the hinges are terrible :(
on February 11, 2014
I gave this one star because unfortunately it arrived broken! It wasn't able to close completely so I just super glued the hinge so I could use it. Given the price I didn't bother to return it. Would have been great if not broken.
on June 17, 2013
This thing is great!

I have looked at actual infuser pitchers, but was confused why they cost $20 dollars or more simply for the addition of a little infuser tube or basket part in them.

I am juicing/ dieting, and have found how much water I drink really affects/ helps weight-loss. However, drinking a gallon of straight water every day can get a bit boring. Just adding a little flavor makes a huge difference for me in being able to drink more down. So far I like using melon, lemon, orange + mint leaves etc....

I just pour filtered water into a pitcher with the ball, and add more through the day as I drink. I change the fruit out daily. Simple, but great little item that flavors the water without messy fruit slices floating around in it.
on April 4, 2014
Very easy to use, easy to clean, and I'm drinking WAY more water now that I can flavor it any way I want! I was worried that you can't fit very much fruit inside the ball, but even in my 1 gallon pitcher, the ball infuses enough fruit flavor into the water to be noticeable, but not overpowering.
on June 10, 2013
If you like flavored water these are a must have! You can put what ever you want into them and they just float in your the pictures you already own. That makes them very cost effective compared to the new water infused pictures they are selling today. Love it so much I bought 2 and wish I had bought more.
on March 3, 2016
These definitely work as intended. I use in a 2 quart pitcher and i am satisfied. Dropping one star because one of my 2 infusers keeps popping open so i dont use that one anymore. The one that works is great.