Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jokelopedia: The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 17, 2011
I love a dumb joke. The dumber the better usually. This has a few great dumb jokes and some of the classics, but a lot of the jokes are just bad. And the book feels very dated - they have breakout sections that describe the comic importance of "Mork and Mindy". Really? Can't you put out a new edition?

I still read it with my kids, but I'll be keeping my eye out for another joke book. (wish I still had mine from when I was a kid. Now that was a big, silly joke book)
on January 7, 2008
Purchased for my 11 years old nephew, who loves "dumb" jokes. It's great for him because the format is mixed: some stories, some 2-3 line jokes and some cartoons. It's always a challenge motivating an 11 year old boy to read and this is a good solution.
on January 22, 2011
My daughter is 10 and requested this book after reading some jokes from a friends house. The jokes are easy to read, and it includes pages on famous comedians. The jokes are witty and goofy. If your child enjoys funny, goofy things this comes highly recommended by my daughter and her family.
on September 16, 2008
My 12 year old son loved this book. He was excited when he received it and read it from cover to cover. He had fun telling us the jokes in it and we got a lot of laughs from them too. It is a big book and well worth the price. I would recommend it highly. It's a keeper in our home.
on July 10, 2011
We got this for my father-in-law who loves to tell jokes. We looked around for a little bit at several other books, but most of what you in the way of adult joke books, are adult jokes. This book however, is full of super cheesy jokes that are appropriate for all age groups! It's a hit for sure.
on January 22, 2011
I was concerned by some of the negative reviews but upon reading them the concerns seemed a little over protective. Having gotten the book I think it is funny and well targetting early grade school kids and a little older. Ive found nothing in the book objectionable.
The jokes are silly, gross, goofy and yes pretty funny.
My daughter loves it, I chose well [;-B)
VINE VOICEon August 1, 2011
This book was a gift for a "tween" nephew, and he loved it. He began reading and telling many of the jokes right away. I cannot say how his parents felt after hearing 1500 jokes and riddles, but the book was a hit with all the kids. It is oversize and well illustrated.
on March 28, 2008
This is the best joke resource I've found for entering jokes in my quarterly scout newsletter. Very age appropriate material. Recommended for all youth.

Ed Dominick
San Diego, CA
on January 18, 2007
My seven year old thinks this book is the best gift he has gotten all year! He giggles and comes and tells us the joke he has read and then reads some more. If you want your boys to read this one will help. It doesn't hurt to bring a bit of laughter into the lesson either. <w>
on November 13, 2011
We got this book at my son's elementary school book fair, I think he was in 5th grade. He is in 8th grade now, and he still reads it, laughs, and retells the jokes to the family. I definitely got my money's worth on this one. Like the title says, some of these jokes are silly, but none of them are offensive, which is great for kids and teens.