Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 17, 2011
I love a dumb joke. The dumber the better usually. This has a few great dumb jokes and some of the classics, but a lot of the jokes are just bad. And the book feels very dated - they have breakout sections that describe the comic importance of "Mork and Mindy". Really? Can't you put out a new edition?

I still read it with my kids, but I'll be keeping my eye out for another joke book. (wish I still had mine from when I was a kid. Now that was a big, silly joke book)
on January 7, 2008
Purchased for my 11 years old nephew, who loves "dumb" jokes. It's great for him because the format is mixed: some stories, some 2-3 line jokes and some cartoons. It's always a challenge motivating an 11 year old boy to read and this is a good solution.
on January 22, 2011
My daughter is 10 and requested this book after reading some jokes from a friends house. The jokes are easy to read, and it includes pages on famous comedians. The jokes are witty and goofy. If your child enjoys funny, goofy things this comes highly recommended by my daughter and her family.
on September 16, 2008
My 12 year old son loved this book. He was excited when he received it and read it from cover to cover. He had fun telling us the jokes in it and we got a lot of laughs from them too. It is a big book and well worth the price. I would recommend it highly. It's a keeper in our home.
on January 22, 2011
I was concerned by some of the negative reviews but upon reading them the concerns seemed a little over protective. Having gotten the book I think it is funny and well targetting early grade school kids and a little older. Ive found nothing in the book objectionable.
The jokes are silly, gross, goofy and yes pretty funny.
My daughter loves it, I chose well [;-B)
on March 28, 2008
This is the best joke resource I've found for entering jokes in my quarterly scout newsletter. Very age appropriate material. Recommended for all youth.

Ed Dominick
San Diego, CA
on January 18, 2007
My seven year old thinks this book is the best gift he has gotten all year! He giggles and comes and tells us the joke he has read and then reads some more. If you want your boys to read this one will help. It doesn't hurt to bring a bit of laughter into the lesson either. <w>
on November 13, 2011
We got this book at my son's elementary school book fair, I think he was in 5th grade. He is in 8th grade now, and he still reads it, laughs, and retells the jokes to the family. I definitely got my money's worth on this one. Like the title says, some of these jokes are silly, but none of them are offensive, which is great for kids and teens.
on July 10, 2011
We got this for my father-in-law who loves to tell jokes. We looked around for a little bit at several other books, but most of what you in the way of adult joke books, are adult jokes. This book however, is full of super cheesy jokes that are appropriate for all age groups! It's a hit for sure.
on January 28, 2009
My 8 year old cannot get enough of this book. He loves reading the jokes &, of course, delivering the punch line. The whole family chuckles with this one. Highly recommended if you like silly jokes.