Industrial-Sized Deals GG Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Item Package Quantity: 1Change

on February 11, 2012
I bought the Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy for my Uppababy Vista stroller. I would assume that it has a similar fit on other strollers with angled handles. Hopefully this video will demonstrate how it fits on the stroller and the sizes of the compartments.

The caddy attaches to the handles using 4 velcro straps. I found the straps to be much longer than I needed and have them almost as tight as they possibly would go. It's tight enough that there is no chance it will slide down the handle bars.

The cup holders are a good size. I wasn't able to find any cups or water bottles around my house that didn't fit inside the cup holders. I did however find that a tall Starbucks coffee cup was too short and the lid too large to fit in the cup holder. I usually just use one to hold a spare water bottle and my wife keeps her sunglasses in the other.

The zippered pocket is great for storing a spare burp cloth since you can leave the caddy attached to the stroller while folded.

I would highly recommend this caddy for anyone who has an Uppababy Vista and is looking for a versatile cup holder solution.
1010 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2010
I have an UPPA VISTA, the handle bars are at a 45 degree angle with no bend in them. The Jolly Jumper fits on the handle bars but the bag also sits at a 45 degree angle. Basically, this would work if I always carried around a drink with a cap on it but never an open container. If you have a stroller that will hold the bag level it will probably work better for you.

Aside from the angle of the handle bars, I wasn't thrilled with it in general. The cup holders are not large enough to fit larger coffee cups or even larger water bottles. There is nothing that really gives the caddy any structure so the bottom part swings while the top stays rigid, making things bounce around. I tried this caddy head to head with the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy (which is cheaper) and found that caddy to be better material, better structure and the cup holders stretch to hold larger cups.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2009
I have a Phil&Ted stroller and of course this $500 stroller comes with no cup holders. This Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy is the answer. Once you get it where you want it you don't have to worry about it. It holds my drinks and my son's cup (which is nice cause his cups don't fit in any other cup holders because its wide on the bottom). This is a cheap alternative for any stroller that is in need of a cup holder. And the zipper pocket is perfect for keys or anything small. Love it!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2010
This Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy is exactly like the BOB one! I bought it for my BOB stroller and it's perfect! The only difference is that it says "Jolly Jumper" in grey stitching rather than BOB. Who really cares? It totally does the job for a portion of the price; love it!
on May 24, 2012
This fits on the handle and it seems to be a very well built organizer but for the Joovy Caboose the handle bars are nearly vertical and the organizer sits at a odd angle making it not very useful and also it hangs down and gets in the way of the toddlers who want to enter and exit the rear platform.
on August 27, 2010
I have a BOB Revolution Stoller, and this fits perfectly. Such a great savings, half the price of the one made by BOB!
on September 28, 2007
I got this for my sister b/c she needed one for her joovy stroller and wanted the joovy one...this one was similar to the brand name one but way inexpensive. She said she actually liked it better than the real thing...more storage!!!
on July 9, 2011
The Jolly Jumper caddy is almost identical to the Bob single caddy except it has an extra pocket for stuff - you can see it, towards the back - would be good for pens, membership cards, things like that - and the straps are longer. I guess the longer straps would allow you more flexibility in what stroller you attach it to but they are super long and kind of sloppy looking on a Bob single. Assuming you don't plan to use it on anything else you could trim them. It's not a huge issue. At half the price for a better item, it's a good deal. You don't get the Bob logo but personally I went with the JJ one because I think Bob is getting too much money already nickel and diming for add-ons so that's a plus to me. The one I received had a gray logo, not multi-colored - otherwise it is as pictured. I would have liked the multi-colored style but oh well. It works.

The only drawback to this caddy is it will not work on all strollers - it won't work on more upright ones, you need a sort of flat area - but if it works, it's wonderful.

edit to add this works awesomely on the B-ready. And it's much cheaper than the one Britax is releasing. Imagine that. :-)
on September 5, 2008
I use this on my Bugaboo Cameleon. This caddy is great! It fits most drinks and sippy cups plus it has a zippered storage in the middle for my keys, cell phone etc. It works and looks wonderful! Very sleek. You also don't have to remove it when you put your stroller up. And it doesn't stick out like most cupholders do, snagging everything it goes by. Its black and matches the stroller perfectly!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2014
This organizer works pretty well on our baby jogger city mini. I now have both this and the baby jogger parent organizer so I can compare them side by side.

This is a universal organizer designed to fit MOST strollers. Since this is not marketed directly towards baby jogger I am writing this review on how it fits this particular stroller to hopefully help someone else.

Fit: it does fit on our stroller but it is somewhat awkward. It is slightly too wide so the whole organizer slightly droops and causes the cup holders to hang sideways. I can see this being a problem with open containers but we don't walk with open containers (soda cans, coffee cups, etc) because I have always had bad luck with hitting bumps and spilling the drinks all over the stroller with ANY organizer. With that being said, it works great for sippy cups, water/soda bottles etc..
This has 4 adjustable Velcro loops to adjust to fit on many strollers. Just take into consideration the angle of your handle bar(s). You may have to play with the adjustment of the straps to get the organizer to sit parallel to the ground.

Features: has two fairly deep cup holders. They are approximately 5" deep. The cup holders on my baby jogger organizer are only 3.5" deep.
There is also a large zip up compartment in the middle. Holds a ton of stuff. Approximately 5" long, 3" deep and 3" high. There is also a small compartment that hangs off the back of the organizer (closest to the parent) which has three more areas to store stuff.

Durability: I had one of these on a different stroller a couple years back and never had a problem. The stitching and materials all held up very well to our constant use. Cups constantly being put in and then taken out, the kids constantly zipping and unzipping the pocket etc.. Since this doesn't have the bars in it like the baby jogger one, I never have a problem folding the stroller with this organizer attached.

Overall I really like this organizer. The price is way better than the price for the baby jogger console. It works perfect for our needs. I just feel it could be slightly more 'universal' if it was slightly smaller in length and if there was a bit of a change to the way it attaches to most strollers whose handle bars are NOT horizontal. If you have a horizontal handlebar then this would probably fit perfectly.
review image review image review image review image