5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!
Published 11 months ago by Judy Koo

1.0 out of 5 stars "Mid rise" is completely debatable
For us 40 year old moms, there is nothing "midrise" about these jeans. Maybe for a 16 year old, it might make more sense.
Published 8 months ago by Looking for bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Jolt Juniors Mid Rise Skinny Jean (Apparel)
I got my first pair of Jolt skinny jeans as a Christmas gift, and I absolutley loved it. A size 5 fit me perfectly and shows off every curve. I decided to purchase another one in a size 7 hoping that maybe it would be slightly longer. I ordered it through Amazon, and not only did they shipped it within business days, it fit so well when I tried it on. It is slightly big but that's okay. It sitll looks and feels so nice. My next order will be bootcut jeans by Jolt. Very well made and very comfortable!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars "Mid rise" is completely debatable, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars here you go, March 4, 2014
I was skeptical about ordering clothing online, but my experience here was completely satisfactory and I would be willing to order again. The quality of the fabric for these jeans was more than I expected and the fit seem to be just right. I was pleased that the order went so smoothly and would be likely to share where I bought the jeans from because of my experience. I think the fit is perfect and would advise how many shoppers to consider trying this brand in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars jolt jeans are my absolute favorite, July 17, 2014
much better than going to Nordstroms to get these- i just went on AMAZON! They do run a bit large- im about a 2 and the 3 fits me nice with a lil room. these are REAL Jolt jeans, stratchy, comfy- you will love them

Jolt Juniors Mid Rise Skinny Jean