Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on December 8, 2011
I am a graphic designer/artist and once I found out about Jon Burgerman's artwork I immediately loved his style. His book is well designed and will not disappoint if you like his style. This book is filled with many of his artworks on a variety of non-traditional mediums that graphic designers will love. The cover that you see on the listing page is actually a large format poster that you can take out and unfold to reveal the rest of the poster.The fold-out poster wraps around the book and is protected underneath a clear (sturdy) plastic book jacket. This is a great idea that I have never seen on any other artbooks. The book comes with a DVD that shows some more of his work along with some nice extras. I wish there was a place in the book to hold the CD and CD jacket but it is loose but still a nice extra. Nice inside semi-glossy pages too!I am still happy I have this book in my collection.
on June 27, 2012
The book is incredible, and Jon's work is fantastic. The DVD with the making of of some of his works is really good to understand how good Jon is
on March 3, 2015
This is on my list of top ten art books… it's fun, and it's packed FULL of prolific artist Jon Burgerman's vision of the world… my only gripe is that there isn't a volume 2!