- Clip Setter used for setting and withdrawing E and C clips with an Inside Diameter of 0.156" minimum and thickness of 0.025" minimum
- Max Inside Diameter of 3" and thickness of 5/64"
- One end of this tool has a hook with leaf spring tension for removing the clip
- Other end of tool has leaf spring for holding clip in position to insert
- Clip setter measures 6-3/4" length by 17/64" width by 1/16 thick
Jonard CS-1022 Clip Setter for E and C Clip, 6-3/4" Length x 17/64" Width x 1/16" Thickness
|Price:||$14.53 ($14.53 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Jonard Tools|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
Clip Setter used for setting and withdrawing E and C clips with an Inside Diameter of 0.156" min.... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
That said, it is well made and will hold your C clips while removing and inserting.
That alone will make it worthwhile for any bench tech. This is a hard to find item. Grab it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doesn't work very well for larger e-clips...
I had to modify it with my welder to finally get it to work.
I broke on the second day. the spring steel bent out and there is no real way to re adjust it.Published 13 months ago by W. Druding
Tool works great. I just needed to magnetize it to make it perfect. I should have bought one of these years ago!Published on November 18, 2013 by Anthony J Garcia