5.0 out of 5 stars a must for any fan!
I would highly recommend this to any Jonas Brothers fan who can't get enough of them. Knowing how expensive (and coveted) their concert tickets are, this gives you a behind the scenes, front row thrill. Nothing beats seeing them live (seriously, nothing compares!), but the 3D is a close second.
I saw this opening night in LA and the boys stopped by to play us an...
Published on June 28, 2009 by Lauren Mckenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
I didnt get this for me it was for a friend for christmas and she loves the jonas brothers.okay I dont care fore their music because im too old for them.
Published 24 months ago by Tiffany Dunmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for any fan!, June 28, 2009
I saw this opening night in LA and the boys stopped by to play us an acoustic set...not your average night at the movies! Needless to say, I enjoyed every minute of the film and sang along to every word. I went to their tour the day before this concert was filmed, so I felt like I was reliving the summer tour. Also, don't be fooled by some of the fan sequences -- just watching all the screaming, running fans is entertaining in itself, even if I am one myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Relive the magic!, August 3, 2009
Kassieis2 (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
Even if you did catch the Jonas Brothers on their Burning Up Tour last summer (like I did), this is STILL worth the purchase. It's like reliving the surge of excitement over and over again. It never gets old. It's got tons of behind the scene stuff, plus it has 2 bonus songs which were NOT released in the theaters.

If you're a JB fan, and did NOT get to catch them on their Burning Up Tour, then I don't know what you're waiting for! ORDER THIS DVD and experience Kevin, Joe, and Nick up close and personal. Honestly, isn't that what EVERYYYYY Jonas Brother fan wants? :P

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DVD IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience (Single-Disc Edition) (DVD)
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
IF YOU LOVE THE JOBROS, YOU HAVE TO GET THIS! IT'S ONLY 1 CENT FROM SOME PLACES ON AMAZON!
THAT'S RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!

Seriously, get this. NOW!
Jonas #2012

5.0 out of 5 stars JB Fan, December 3, 2009
JEV "jv" (No. Virginia) - See all my reviews
I really enjoy their music and this not only had great music but some nice behind the scene parts. I also like the "extra" where they explain all the went into making the tour such a success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any fan, whether you've seen them in concert or not, July 2, 2010
I've been a huge fan for a while now, but hadn't gotten a chance to see them live until recently because they'd only been in Ireland once, supporting Avril Lavigne. When I got this DVD for my birthday, I was absolutely delighted. It gave me a chance to experience the excitement of their concert. And what a concert it was...

In my opinion, you really can't decide whether you like a band/artist without seeing them live first, and this is an excellent example why.

The Jonas Brothers are brilliant performers. They rarely stand still, and their excitement is infectious. The 3D option makes the movie feel more intimate, like you're up there on stage with them.

Anyways, as I was saying before, if you haven't seen them live then this is a great opportunity to see what it's like from the comfort of your living room. If you, like me, have seen them live then it's a great way to relive the experience.

I rate this movie 10/10 no doubt. I've watched it too many times to count and it never gets boring.

(And how cute is Nick when he's just woken up? Awwww!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars The good old days, June 27, 2014
Any jonatic will love and appreciate this movie. I cry and laugh and wish things could still be this fun with the best boy band to ever exist. Hope everyone else enjoys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, November 4, 2013
So fun to watch and sing along to. Really gets into their personal lives a little too which is fun to see(:

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite movies!, October 14, 2013
This movie is an incredible and emotional experience for all the die hard Jonas fans out there. I could watch it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonas Brothers; The Concert Experience (Two-Disc Extended Edition+ Digital, August 17, 2013
I like Jonas Brothers they have a good voice and they are good singers. I like it because is a DVD. If it is a VHS I will not enjoy it.

I will recomand I to the people and I will give five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars JoBros!, May 3, 2010
Love JoBros.. and I'm 23! Great behind the scenes! Great concert! I saw it live and it was like being there again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience (Single-Disc Edition)
$14.99 $3.72