2.0 out of 5 stars Great soda but not what was expected, January 4, 2013
Connor Wilson (COLUMBUS, OHIO, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jones Holiday Gift Pack Soda 4 Pack 2011 Candy Cane, Ginger Bread, Sugar Plum, Pear Tree (Misc.)
I love Jones Soda. So I thought this would be great, and some if it was. But it was a little pricey and dome of the soda didn't taste right

3.0 out of 5 stars soda is good, December 21, 2012
Five below sells this item for five dollars i love the pear flavor i wish u could just buy that one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Pack, January 4, 2013
My local Big Lots have been selling this same four pack for $2.50 for the past year...I would never pay this outrageous price...but it is delicious, the GingerBread is a little funny, but great for chasing vodka!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Need to ship the bottles better, September 25, 2012
My package arrived and two of the four bottles broken box was soaked and sticky. the two unbroken bottles were good but covered in sticky soda and glass. Wasn't packed very good at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken!, May 16, 2012
Package arrived broken. All bottles were broken and soda was spilled everywhere. Box was wet and we were not even able to salvage any soda. I gave one star due to this fact. I'm sure the soda is good, but we wouldn't know!