5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat
Published 16 months ago by beth

3.0 out of 5 stars looked good but too heavy
Raincoat not what I expected - much too heavy. It might be okay for someone looking for a winter raincoat. It was not properly packed and came in very wrinkled condition. I returned the coat, and the return was promptly handled by Amazon.
Published 19 months ago by bet for you

3.0 out of 5 stars looked good but too heavy, December 9, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!!!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Jones New York Women's Double-Breasted Trench Coat (Apparel)
Are you kidding me?Just got one of this from Sams club for only $17 the other day.I got the khaki one and I really love it.just way overpriced here.

1.0 out of 5 stars $40 overpriced!!!, December 17, 2012
Normal price for this coat is $80.00. They just increased $40.00!!! Im going to wait to go down in price since i have many other options for this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, February 27, 2013
This coat is a class act. The material is slick, almost shiny, to really repel rain. It is indeed lined with some warm material, but more towards the top half of the coat. The lining is like a Burberry plaid pattern. I don't find it too heavy, but it will def keep me warm. I am 5'11 and am in the process of losing weight (for my trip to Paris!); the shoulders were a bit snug for me on the XL, but the buttons close perfectly. Part of my problem is my height -- the waist of coats sits too high, because my torso is longer than the designers planned. I was trying to find a "tall" version of a trench coat but really couldn't. I have other Jones New York coats that fit great. This would still be better if it were "tall", but it is going to work just fine. It is really beautiful and I look like a million bucks in it! Can't beat a good trench coat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Great Price!!!, December 27, 2012
I gave this to my girlfriend for Christmas, And she loved it.
I was impressed with the quality and the fit of the coat.
I would recommend this coat for the look and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this trench!, May 10, 2013
It is warm and fits like a glove. Especially when I wear a black scarf with it I think it looks very classy. It fits perfectly. So glad I bought it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jones New Yorkk Double-breasted raincoat fabric, November 18, 2013
I know it is past the return date, but I ordered this raincoat early in the fall. When it arrived, it was very wrinkled. I thought it was just because of the packing so I hung it up thinking some of the wrinkles would go away. When I got ready to wear it last week, the wrinkles were still there. I hung it in the bathroom to steam, still wrinkled, and tried to use a light iron and press it. The coat is wrinkled. I feel since this was an out of season coat I should be able to return it because I didn't know it was definitely defected until November 14. Please me know if you can help me in any way. Thank you

Is there any way I could return the raincoat? Please answer using my email. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, November 16, 2013
ehw (Durham, NC) - See all my reviews
I bought this jacket to have something medium weight to wear to work. The material is modern and the fit is slimming. This jacket is great! One thing I was surprised by is the thickness of the liner. It is quite a warm jacket and while this will be fine in the medium-term, in the short-term I was looking for something a little lighter. All in all, a great purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies