Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Joovy Room2 Portable Playard” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 26% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Joovy Room2 Portable Playard
- Made of 600D material for durability, wheels for moving
- Deluxe carry bag with shoulder strap, quick and easy fold and set up
- 100% cotton fitted mattress sheet
- 10 square' for playing
- Clean contemporary design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
We Put PLAY Back in Playard!
The Room² (read as Room Squared) is a proven workhorse and a perennial favorite baby product for parents and grandparents alike. Not only does it look great in any room in the house, it’s functional in the outdoors as well. At Joovy we say, “If you are a mom who likes to take a shower, our Room² playard is a must-have.”
Consider the Room2 If:
You plan to purchase one playard. Over the course of your baby’s time in a playard, the Room² will serve as a durable and safe place for baby to sleep and play in comfort.
Are you a grandparent? Grandma and Grandpa prefer the Room² because it is similar to a good old fashioned playpen (but it folds so much better).
Like to travel or take baby with you on outdoor adventures? This playard is fantastic for the beach, camping, or travel – and it includes a super-soft 100% cotton fitted sheet and a 600D carry bag.
Planning on growing your family? The Room² is sturdy and strong to last through many children.
Full disclosure: The Room² is significantly larger than many playards and it is extremely well built, strong and safe. It is portable and folds nicely, but it is intentionally not featherlight.
Everything is backed by Joovy’s incredible customer service (877-456-5049) and Satisfaction Guarantee.
Modern, simple design, and premium materials blend into home decor with anodized aluminum and monochromatic fashion.
Soft 100% cotton fitted sheet is included and is machine washable for spills and accidents. Comfortable and incredibly durable 600D nylon fabric stands up to years of use. Many other
playards use 150D.
Room to Grow
We put the PLAY back in playard! Good rom day one to 35". Provides room at every stage as baby grows for sleep and play.
Safe & Sound
Large windows provide great visibility. Safe place for baby. Abundant slep and play space. Perfect at home, at grandparents’, and for outdoor adventures.
|Playard Weight||32 lbs|
|Dimensions (Folded)||37" H x 9" W x 9" D|
|Dimensions (Standing)||31" H x 39" W x 39" D|
|Maximum Child Height||35"|
|Playard Material||600D Nylon|
|Sheet Material||100% Cotton|
Top Customer Reviews
As as amendment to my previous statement, I would like to say that I contacted Joovy Customer Service through their website and notified them about the smell of the play yard. Joovy was proactive and helpful in correcting this mishap and sent me a replacement product that didn't smell. Thank You Joovy! :)
I'm giving this item a 3-star review. It's coming with a LOT of caveats, because you might find that the downsides far outweigh the upsides. I've considered sending this back to find something easier to use. For now, we're keeping it because we think we'll like it over time.
I have a 3-month-old, and recently began using it, so this review is with less than 10 uses. (I'll try to remember to update down the road.)
1) It is a pain in the neck to set up. I *think* that it's getting easier after the first few set-ups. Chalk it up to a learning curve on our part, but I do think there's some "breaking in" happening with the locking mechanisms, so it truly does feel easier. No lie, the first time we set it up, it took three people: two to bear down on the ends, and the third to pull up on the locks. I have recently been able to set it up on my own, but it wasn't "fast." The upper ledges of the structure have three pieces: two bars that run from each corner to the locking mechanism in the middle of the piece. You have to snap the bars into the locking mechanism by yanking (and I mean *YANKING*) on the bar, while holding the lock. Often I can get one bar into the locking mechanism, and have to fight to get the second one in.
2) It is a pain in the neck to break down. There is a button on the bottom of the locking mechanism that you depress to free the bars. I have pretty good grip strength, and was so frustrated the first time I tried to break it down that I made my husband do it, and I walked away. Since then, it has gotten easier to depress, but I still get frustrated with it.
3) It is heavy.
4) It's not a standard size.Read more ›
This playard is the perfect solution. It sits right in the middle of our living room so the baby can see everything that's going on. It can easily be wheeled into the dining area or into a corner at night for storage. There's enough room for him to crawl around and play with several different toys at once. He doesn't see it as confining or if he does he doesn't seem to mind. He plays in it for up to an hour at a time without getting fussy. The mattress is very cushy and the sheet that goes over the mattress is VERY nice quality, thick knit material.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is good for a plate and our grandson is 2 years old and sometimes still uses that it breaks down easily to take on a trip one side has roller so it's easily moved it's good... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Suzanne S.
We bought this for our twins because it's the largest one available, unfortunately it's still not big enough for two babies. We had to return it and buy a super yard instead. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kelly B.
I really liked this play yard. Nice and big. I wish I would've known about this when I had my twins, years ago. It worked out great for my baby girl. Lots of room to move and play.Published 9 days ago by Laura
I love how roomie the Joovy is - perfect for my twins. It so easy to put together and portable. It takes me about three minutes to take it down and pack it in the bag it comes in. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Grecia
Its a bit larger than the normal
Ones but I loved it and the quality was great!! Snags easily though but still worth the price
In photos and description this thing was a winner - solid, heavy and dependable. Reality is a lot different and quality control is missing a lot. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Anna
Love it. Its much bigger then the regular one so my child sleeps in it like her crib i always travel w itPublished 1 month ago by tb