Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Joovy Cool Essentials Parent Organizer” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
Joovy Cool Essentials Parent Organizer
- Double zipper storage pocket
- Three additional pockets offer over 2 feet of storage
- Double zipper storage pocketThree additional pockets offer over 2 feet of storage
- The Joovy Cool Essentials Parent Organizer The perfect companion for the Joovy Caboose Tandem stroller
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It serves it's purpose well- holds one drink and all the little extras, however I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 for two reasons:
1) As a previous reviewer mentioned, not all of the compartments are zippered and it's VERY EASY to mindlessly fold up your stroller without taking your things out first, thus having them all fall onto the ground. It would have been nice if all of the compartments were zippered that way you could have the OPTION of either zipping it and keeping items secure, or leaving it unzipped and have your items easily accessible.
2) There is only 1 cup/bottle holder on this and it's a tight fit for anything larger than the water bottle pictured. It would have been nice to have 2 cup/bottle holders so that baby AND parent could both tote their drinks easily and also if it had been made a little larger or more easy to stretch so that it could hold bigger sized bottles or cups, such as the Avent baby bottles, as those are larger around than the avg. sized baby bottle.
Yes, it fits the Bugaboo Frog. As for the Cameleon, I think the fit is a little different because it partially covers the handlebar extension. If you frequently adjust the handlebar height on your Cameleon, this might not work well for you. I rarely adjust mine, so I don't mind slipping the sleeve up a little to do so and pulling it back down.
The tilt of the handlebars on the Bugaboo means that I would never feel safe putting hot drinks in the cup holders, but then again, I'd never put hot drinks that close the baby anyway, so I feel it's a null issue. I use the cup holders to hold my CamelBak Water Bottle and keys/cellphone/wallet. (I find the zippered pocket too small and awkward to zip/unzip to be useful.) The small pockets will hold a diaper or two (sticking out a little) and a mini-pack of wipes, which means I can do short trips without the underbasket attached. The neoprene is soft, easy to wipe clean and doesn't show dirt easily.
I don't know how the Joovy folds up, but one thing to keep in mind when using this with the Bugaboo is to remember to EMPTY THE POCKETS BEFORE FOLDING!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good quality, definitely worth the money. Would be lost without it, it's very useful.Published 15 days ago by Emi
Really like the design but could be a little more durable. It has excellent pocket locations but I am having a seam of one pull apart after a few months of use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Krista Ramirez
I like it. Coffee cups are a no go, but I knew that before ordering.Published 2 months ago by Jenna
you can't put any cup in here that doesn't have a top on it. the floppy material moves when you hit bumps and all the liquid flies everywhere. Very flimsy for the cost. Read morePublished 2 months ago by S Biv
Definitely necessary for your Joovy stroller. I went for a stroll without this and did not enjoy that! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lindi
This fit's perfectly on the stroller, pretty quickly one of the zipper tags broke off and the cup holder doesn't fit anything wider than a water bottle, but I like it.Published 3 months ago by Frenchy
Fits great. However, I do wish the compartment that has the zipper were just a little bit bigger. My iPhone 6S Plus didn't fit in it, but it did fit in the other non-zipper... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jenny.NYC