Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 28, 2014
My husband goes through these types of shoes pretty fast. Usually the velcro straps are the first to go. He has commented that they are more comfortable than others he has worn. I'll review in 6 months to see how well they hold up.
on September 26, 2014
good quality.. fast service... cheers!
on June 22, 2016
My son runs around in these all of the time. He really likes them.
on December 4, 2015
Looks good, and came in on time. The shoes just run small
on September 21, 2014
Very comfortable. Fast shipping. High quality product.
on December 31, 2014
Very nice looking but run a bit small!
on June 10, 2015
Man these are very comfortable.
on June 22, 2016
Product is great just as described. Unfortunately I ordered the black ones and got sent the red ones. I really wanted black but the red started wearing on me. I get compliments all the time.
on December 17, 2014
Happy With My Purchase
on July 6, 2014
Besides it seems to run a little small. My son wears a size 8 in all shoes and has had other Jordon sandal's before. So decided to order a size 10 because he wears them with 2 pair of socks; wrong they fit more like a size 8...can't return because he is happy with them even with the size 10 fitting like a 8.