Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 31, 2015
Item was new, in original box as described. Shipping was fast via USPS. Was not a replica. Product felt and looks authentic. Glad to see Amazon have retro Jordan's. I always wanted patent leathers and never saw these released to public. I must of not cared. The price wasnt to bad. Just a bit higher than the original asking price. Would like to see more, with more colors. Great if the price stays the same as Nike store, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.
on February 17, 2016
I am sooooo glad that I ordered my actual size. I am an 11 w and 9 m ... I could not have went any smaller. My first time wearing the shoes I traveled all the way to Brazil without a problem which NEVER happens w a brand new shoe. I walked through the airport comfortably and have absolutely no regrets with this purchase!
on January 14, 2016
I remember when these shoes were initially released at $150. By far my favorites although I wasn't to keen about the new price. Thank goodness for my rewards card. The quality is excellent. I see no issues with this shoe. And even if they are fakes as some have mentioned, the manufacturer did a kick-a** job replicating. What I don't understand is how people complain about possibly fake shoes but worship a woman with fake buttocks and breast. This new generation.... Wow!
on March 10, 2016
I ordered for size 10 and got a 10.5 with the 0.5 inked out. That doesn't sit well with me - to not get the size you ordered. I must admit that the fit, although a little large, is quite tolerable. Played a few games with it and didn't give me problems. Quite comfy actually. Would've been 5 stars if it weren't for the wrong size. In terms of authenticity - went through lots of videos comparing the "unauthorized", "replicas", and authentic shoes - there's more evidence that these are legit.
review image
on December 21, 2015
I've bought true religion, rock revival, and Jordan's from Amazon, I have a good trusting in that the money you spend will get you a pair of authentic shoes
on March 26, 2016
Fast shipping. The box the shoes were in was all beat up. Thank God the shoes were ok. Satisfied with everything except the box the shoes were in.
on November 15, 2015
Shoe was real , took an extra week to get here , but is was defenitly worth the wait!!!!!!!!
on December 28, 2015
Just got My shoes in a day early! Fit as expected. Did a legit check and everything is fine .
on January 30, 2016
They exactly fit the way I expect them
on January 13, 2016
Thumbs up, sneakers were legit
review image