Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Blu-ray|Change

The second half of the series shows us the continuing adventures of our unique family group of mercs and their beloved though crazed boss as they go from job to job helping to sell their bosses merchandise and sometimes services from rogue generals to crazed scientists.

The second half also starts to give the viewer an answer on Koko's ultimate agenda with her own project called "Jormungand" and the choices that her family of mercs and one child soldier will have to make when finally knowing what Koko's goal is and the price it will cost.

The action,suspense and characters make this a great series as the writers give enough storytime for most of the main characters backgrounds to help you understand them a little more and their reasons for what they are doing and such.
The series is pretty bloody in some scenes and deals with a few dark points but if you've seen series like Black Lagoon then that shouldn't come as a surprise. While pricey here and on Rightstuf overall the series is well worth owning though if you want you could always wait for the set to be re-released on one set but that usually takes a year at most.

So for fans of action with serious and sometimes dark drama here's a series well worth taking a look at.
on June 19, 2014
I loved the first 12 episodes of the show. I published a glowing review right here on Amazon. I had gargantuan expectations going into the second season. I expected guns blazing, rocket launchers and Valmet slicing her foes to ribbons in almost every episode.

Instead, I got a whole bunch of wordy expositions and recycled animation (come on, everybody already knows about how Jonah was recruited into Koko's service). Instead of competent villains that could give our heroes a run for their money (and scalps), we had a handful of worthless army rejects! Hex's cruelty and ruthlessness were showcased in the first two episodes, but the third (which concludes her arc) was lacklustre, to say the very least.

The next three episodes take us to Japan, where Jonah gets to meet the other children from his orphanage. The chase/gunfight combo is ruined by the punching-bag quality of the posse's opponents. The final arc showcases Koko's plan for world peace, but this is predictable and dull.

The worst portion of this 12-episode slug has got to be the unresolved conflict between Valmet and Karen Lo, although side characters R, Tojo and Wilee do get significant screentime. That's something to look forward to, at least.
on July 21, 2014
One of the best [newer] animes out there.

I highly recommend this along with Black Lagoon for a perfect action-packed viewing experience.

Great story, great characters, overall decent animation - five star product all the way around.

The BD is nice too for its audio. No noticeable banding or upconversion pixelation. Definitely worth it - support Koko.
on July 27, 2014
I burned through season one in two days...yes, it was that good (and it was really hot outside). A great blu ray picture, very nice story and plenty of action. Story has the same feel as Black Lagoon which is a very good thing. A rare anime treat. I am ordering season two today.
on February 26, 2014
I loved this series it was beautiful animation and had a good story that kept me wanting more after every episode. I'd recommend buying this series.
on February 5, 2015
Continues awesomeness from 1st season or part 1(whichever you prefer) I personally would have liked a little more info after the ending, perhaps we'll get a single OVA or so in the future. Anyway, a solid anime in my opinion. If you liked(or haven't seen)"Black Lagoon" grab the first two seasons plus the OVA - Roberta's Blood Trail along with both seasons of Jormungand. Your Welcome!

**warning**
please check the age rating
on June 26, 2016
Jormungand is my top favorite anime. There is a lot of Metal Gear Solid references in the anime. If you are into military, contractors, LE, gangs , Mercenaries, arms dealers and weapons. you are gonna love it!

I don't want to spoil anything but I wish they would make a 3 third season! There is a big following with Jormungand and I hope there will be a movie or another season!
on April 25, 2015
Another season of Coco and the gang with things getting more intense. While I will admit I was a little surprised with the increase in nudity (I think there was one or two nude scenes in the first season compared to this season having 4-6 nude scenes) I still enjoyed this season. I loved this series and I am a little sad that its over. Farewell Coco and crew and enjoy your new world
on March 15, 2015
An expertly voice acted anime with very whimsical characters. The plot is all over the place but the series ends in a way that's open to interpretation. I'd reccomend this anime to anyone easily.
on November 6, 2014
Outstanding Anime. Amazing story and great artwork. Definitely buy this. The only negative thing I can say is it ended. It felt like there was more story to tell and it ended to soon.