5.0 out of 5 stars this is excellent!, March 6, 2001
This review is from: Josef Muller-Brockmann: Pioneer of Swiss Graphic Design (Paperback)
A good introduction to Muller-Brockmanns work, the book takes us from his very early works to later exhibitions and poster design. It even mentions 'Grid Systems', which I am a firm disciple of. Graphic Design is a subject of which to have strong oppionions and Lars Muller has just that. I enjoyed his comments in the preface which were valid and sound. All in all an important walk through past design, which should stay contemparay for times to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all around, January 17, 2012
I was extremely happy with the service, promptness and the condition in which this book arrived. Every book purchase I have made from Amazon is like this. The book, Pioneer of Swiss Graphic Design was exactly what the recipient expected. I will never hesitate to order from Amazon.

Josef Muller-Brockmann: Pioneer of Swiss Graphic Design
Josef Muller-Brockmann: Pioneer of Swiss Graphic Design by Paul Rand (Paperback - January 1, 1994)
Used & New from: $121.48