Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon November 24, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my brother because it looked like it would be warm and comfy for the winter. He really loves it, wears it constantly when he's at home, can't seem to get him out of it! It's very soft and warm, fits well and looks good. The material it is made of is thick and good quality. He's had it for a couple of weeks and it has held up well so far, he's washed it a couple of times with no problem. It's a generously sized robe, which means it's not too small any place, and he can sit and walk around comfortably in it. The slippers are okay, but he has a pair of favorites that he prefers to wear.
on October 7, 2013
A big, puffy, warm, comfortable robe, and what else do you want a robe for? Except hiding the naughty bits, that is. Other reviewers are right, the enclosed slippers are rubbish, uncomfortable, poor fitting (you fall off the sides!), and ultimately disposable. But an Abboud robe for $25? who needs the slippers.
on November 20, 2013
Now that the weather has dipped considerably, I knew it was time for me to get a nice robe, and this did it. It's made of soft fleece inside and out (with big pockets). It seems sturdy enough and it does seem it will handle machine washes without falling apart. I'm about 5'9 (slightly over), and the bottom of the robe hangs about 3 inches above my ankle.

The slippers on the other hand don't feel as sturdy, though I'm not having any problems with them. I wear men's 9 double wides for my regular shoes, and these slippers fit me about perfectly. But I can see someone with longer feet having trouble with these slippers (as I've read in other reviews). I'll update if I have any problems.

All in all, great robe (for a great price), and nice slippers (though we'll see if they hold up in the long term)
on November 19, 2012
The robe feels nice and wears nice and is perfect for wintery cold mornings. It is made well and is amply large and is not skimpy in anyway. My husband liked it immediately. 5 stars for the robe. The slippers are slippery to wear and my husband tripped three times the first time he wore them. On the second occasion I noticed there was a big rip where his big toe had come through the top of the slipper! The price for the robe was good and well worth the money, the slippers were a bonus that can be tossed without regret. One other comment, the charcoal color is rich and nice looking.
on October 27, 2013
Bought this new robe for the hubby. He was very pleased. robe is nice and soft even after you wash it. Not real thick though, so if your looking for a thick heavy one, this one is not for you. The slippers are a joke, do not fit right at all, but what would you expect from a one size fits all. They would be better off, to not add the slippers to the purchase of this robe,. would save them money, on not making them.
on February 24, 2014
I ordered this for my boyfriend who wanted a comfortable and warm robe, we don't run the heat during the winter to save on money. He throws this bad boy on when he gets out of the shower and is warm in it. The slippers are a bit cheaply made but we use them, tiled floors and no heat you bet we do.

All in all he is very pleased with this order. He is 5'10" 160 lbs and it is the right length on him.
on November 12, 2012
I sweat already when I put this robe for 2 mins. It's a bit short, I'm 5"8 and this robe only reach to my knee. The slipper that came with it is horrible and it's way too loose to walk with it. Overall, I'm fairly happy with this product.
on March 12, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my honey for Valentines Day. He loves it. The material is very soft almost velour like. He said it isn't too heavy or too light for the season. So far the slippers are holding up just fine.
on January 23, 2013
Honestly, getting the slippers was a huge bonus. The slippers serve their purpose (probably no larger than a size 10, FYI.) However, it's the robe that earns all of the accolades. The robe fits a large to extra large man without a problem. It's really warm and well structured.
on December 15, 2012
the one thing i dislike about this product is the slippers it comes with. they are pathetic. everything elso is perfect. very soft, warm. i wouldn't say to warm, maybe for summer. its cozy. the belt placement is perfect. (iam a 6ft man) and i tink there is two sets of loops for the belt to go through, encase u dont like the height of the firs set.

i recommend this highly