5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear your man would like surprisingly
My husband is a runner and claims he gets a lot of support from this cut without the fly hole. I'll definitely be re-ordering this hard to find product. Thank you.
Published 6 months ago by Gia

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I anticipated
When I saw these in store I was sold because I was searching for underwear that had the bikini style cut (not briefs) and low rise. I'm 5'7'' and a size S. When I wore them for the first time, they did not have the bikini style cut and aren't low rise. They basically fit like normal briefs...but they are extremely comfortable and for that reason I am keeping them.
Published 2 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear your man would like surprisingly, June 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Joseph Abboud Men's 5 Pack Low Rise Hip Bikini Brief (Apparel)
Where do i begin. I am very picky guy for my undergarment and after i have tried few this is my best fit. I did bought another 2 of these after first use and material is very comfortable also after washing its same as new one.
I would recommend to all who wear briefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, June 26, 2014
Very comfortable, the waist comes up just enough to make them stay put without being under my belt. That is a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
They fit perfectly and very thin what is great for summer time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first experience for departure from basic whites!, November 9, 2014
wwoo888 (LeftCoast LA-LA Land) - See all my reviews
Up to this purchase, I had only ever bought and used the basic white men's undies all my life - ie, BVDs, Hanes, Fruit of the Looms, and similar. I decided to give these a try based on some of the other reviews and I'm very glad I did. I like that the material (100% High Combed Ultrafine Cotton) is quite a bit thinner and lighter-weight than the typical cotton material that the basic white undies are made from. I'm guessing that perhaps this lighter-weight material might not be as sturdy and long-lasting as the standard white cotton material that's of a heavier weight, but I find the lighter-weight to be much more comfortable. Of course it will take time before I really find out how sturdy they are or how long they last. But, my initial reaction is that the comfort factor outweighs the possible lack of longevity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, October 29, 2014
The pictures makes them look thicker on the sides but I was pleased with the size & the overall quality of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Very Comfortable, October 17, 2014
Coticon (Rome, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these underwear to replace the Stafford underwear that I have used for so many years but can no longer find. While the material is thinner than the Stafford (sp?), they are softer and the feel is much more comfortable. I will be ordering more of these in the future as I like them very much.

One hint for those who will be purchasing them. I am 140 lbs, 5'6" and a FEW years past 39; so I do not like the feel or look of low-rise underwear that sits at or below my abdomen ... so what ordered (as I did with the Stafford) - and it works perfectly - is one size larger (i.e. for my Medium size, I order Large), and by doing this I get a great fit since it comes perfectly to my waist and looks like a very nice set of briefs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 11, 2014
Nice product, nice price with coupons...would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, July 31, 2014
Was looking for a replacement for my old worn out, holding on by a thin elastic band Stafford Performance which had been discontinued. Many of the others I had tried as a replacement did not have enough "room".
These are stylish, nice low fit over the hips so I don't look like a 17-year old girl with my thong hanging out... or a 50yo with plumbers crack!
Highly recommend these!