Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2013
I bought this watch because of its price, I didn't have knowledge of the brand. It's a HUGE watch, many people wouldn't like that but that's not my case. I'll weard it for parties and events like that, not for daily use, The watch is quite heavy so take in count this. It has a tachometer for those who like to use it and of course as it says in the product name, a chronograph. The strap is really smooth on the inside and quite ruff on the outside beacuse of the weight.
on March 11, 2014
While some of the one-star reviews on here are humorous, they are highly inaccurate. While the watch itself is large, it's not "huge" in the watch world. (think Diesel) This watch looks terrific on the wrist and I have received numerous compliments - it has quickly become one of my favorite, most worn watches (and I have many). The red and white contrasts perfectly with the black and the red stitching on the band compliments the watch very nicely. It's elegant, yet sporty and the semi-squared case is a nice touch!
on July 30, 2013
Huge face, bigger than I expected, but I like it. Excellent quality. Heavy. Get compliments on it all the time. Wear it everyday.
on November 28, 2012
this is a bigger watch so keep that in mind but very good look watch just the right wieght look good
on October 29, 2014
A little big on the wrist, but I have small wrists. Very nice watch though
on May 15, 2014
Dial large, worn on the hand a little bit heavy, font good, look good strap behind the brand's watches will be considered
on January 9, 2015
awesome product
on March 23, 2016
Very nice
on March 6, 2015
returned cheap watch poor quality
on January 28, 2015
The product was to large