4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good coverage, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Josie Maran Fresh Finish Hydrating Liquid Powder .25 Oz/7g - Sealed! (Misc.)
I tried this mineral style powder in a set that I ordered from QVC and I really liked it for the simple fact that it didn't make my face look and feel dry after application and it helped to set my primer to a smooth finish. I have had these results everytime i have used it and that has been for a couple of months now. Love the ingredients in Josie Maran products so that is a bonus. It is hard to review a makeup because all skin types will vary. I don't have much redness to cover but you will need a separate light tinted moisturizer or foundation for major blemishes because this won't hide them. Aside from a slight medicinal smell and noticeable dust cloud after swirling, I really enjoy wearing this makeup!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT POWDER!!, August 20, 2013
I really love Josie Maran products. This powder was just as good as the make-up. It was a really small size though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 17, 2013
This is a good product that goes well with the Josie Maran foundation. It doesn't change color as it goes on. It just sets the foundation so that it stays in place longer. The quantity seems to last quite a long time, too. The price is a little higher than most powders, though. I guess that is the only drawback to this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great powder, March 30, 2013
very light and moisturizing. I use it with the retractable brush that is very gentle, an excellent finishing powder without "powder" lines--more like mineral makeup

5.0 out of 5 stars Josie Maran Fresh Finis Hydrating Liquid powder. 25 Oz/7g, January 28, 2013
I love the powder, it has a very smooth satiny look, and feels real satiny. It makes my face look flawless, and I am 65 years old. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, May 13, 2014
I love all the Josie Maran products. This does not settled in fine lines and goes on so smoothly. I will definately purchase this again. Thanks Josie!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 28, 2014
in love with anything Josie Maran does, this is REALLY good.
It does gives a finishing touch to your daily make up
i don't wear that much but i do need it every morning, and this has enhanced what i do every day

4.0 out of 5 stars Good powder, October 30, 2013
I like Josie Maran makeup and this product is a good over foundation powder. It helps take the shine off and give a more matte finish to my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, April 6, 2013
I love Josie Maran products. This powder is beautiful and really gives a nice finish.
I would encourage everyone to try her line including the foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great powder, March 16, 2013
Use this powder daily as it is hydrating and smooths everything out. Nice finishing touch for the makeup. Just cover up anything noticable and add this powder and you are good to go. I use it over mineral silk makeup

Rate and Discover Movies