Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Josie by Natori Women's Essential Robe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 9, 2014
Absolutely darling robe, soft and beautifully made. I am 5' tall and weigh 113 so I ordered the size small. It's a perfect fit and the sleeves are just great at a kimono length. Shipped fast and carefully wrapped. Delighted.
on September 26, 2013
I have been looking for a robe that works well with my frame at 5'2 and 115; my main problem with most robes is that the shoulders and arms dwarf me incredibly. This is not the case with this robe. The 3/4 length of the small sits right above the wrist which is what I expected and actually wanted. I couldn't be happier!
on February 19, 2015
This is exactly what I was looking for and fit how I expected it to fit. Waist wise the extra small would have fit better but due to my leg length I feel it would have been too short. I am petite, 5'2" at 95 pounds with 32-24-32 measurements however I have long legs for someone my height, 32" inseam, so I went with a small. The sleeves go past my elbow about 4" and the hem in about 2" above my knee. The material is light weight and I didn't have any issues with the material wrinkling after washing but I did dry it on tumble low-heat.
review image
on June 5, 2013
Not what I expected at all. Quality is poor. Washed it for the first time and it came out so wrinkled. It's soft but clings to body too much. The sleeves are short, not 3/4 length as shown in picture. I found one 1000 times better at Target for 15.00.
on April 21, 2014
Wife is short. This wrap has shorter sleeves. She loves it. Wears it all the time and especially in the mornings when she's putting on her make up. Hence loving the shorter sleeves. It's not too often I get something like this right. She also likes that it's very lightweight.
on March 10, 2015
I read and re-read the reviews on this robe before purchasing and when it arrived I was not disappointed! I am beginning to get hooked on Josie by Natori also!! It is just what I have been looking for; perfect color, fabric, lightweight, and soft. Also the right length, right above my knee. (I am 5'2".) I weigh 150 lbs. and ordered a medium and it fits just fine. Easy to slip on anytime, when doing makeup; whatever. I really like the 3/4 length sleeves, too; and the tie attached to the back. Hard to find a robe for a petite lady like me!
on December 21, 2014
I bought this for my aunt who is short, like 5 ft on a good day. Since this robe has 3/4 sleeves, I knew on her it'd be more toward her wrists. Some tall people wrote on reviews that it landed mid thigh, so I knew for her it would be to her knees. She says it fits perfectly, it's soft, and she loves it!
on December 29, 2014
I love this robe! I wear this robe while getting ready every day. It is stylish, fits properly, and the sleeves are the right length and do not get in the way while I'm doing my makeup and hair. Would buy again!
on August 12, 2013
I was searching for a summer robe in a light fabric with shorter sleeves. This robe is perfect, and even has pockets as well. The fabric feels nice on the skin. The length is pretty short, be aware.
on August 10, 2014
Will be great as a travel robe, lightweight, wrinkle resistant. Nicely made, fits well. I usually wear a medium in a robe but heard Josie runs small, so I ordered the large & it's perfect.
Because it's 55% cotton, it's comfortable, too.