Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 11, 2012
love it, looking for a simple calendar. this is the one no hassle.
I don't need to sync to anything I just needed a calendar. recommend this one
on April 28, 2013
Calender One is feature deprived and It did not utilize the screen size of the Kindle Fire HD. It might work fine on a phone, however it did not work for me on the Kindle Fire HD.
I removed Calender ONE and installed a FREE calender program called Jorte Calender. It looks and works good, it fills the screen of the Kindle Fire HD. Coming events are easy to track and can be color coded.
on September 26, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for, a simple, effective calendar for the Kindle Fire HD. Took me 5 minutes to set up. The first word of each event (Dr, etc) is displayed on the monthly calendar. If you want a syncing calendar, use the one that came with the Fire HD. My $1.00 was well spent.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
I wanted a simple calendar for my Kindle Fire and this app fit the bill. I do not want to synch with other calendars, so I cannot comment on how that feature works. It is easy to enter appointments and other reminders, and easy to review/edit previously entered information.
on December 13, 2012
This calendar was not what I needed. Should have looked closer. The monthly calendar only contains one word titles to your events and tasks. The monthly calendar is also very small, only half the screen and having difficulty entering new events and tasks. I am not finding is helpful at all and will probably try another one. Again not particularly easy to use. Guess it was worth the dollar to try it.
on January 19, 2013
easy to use practical scheduling help, easy to keep dates and activities organized. why is there a minimum numbee of words?
on February 16, 2013
I use this app EVERYDAY, like it's my day timer.it's very useful for Dr. I have items I have to buy at Lowe's, for whatever reason I use it everyday.
on July 10, 2014
it seemed like a good idea and it was cheap enough, and I really do need to keep better track of my appointment schedule. however, I have been using a simple calendar function on my cell phone for a couple of years, and it does the job, and is easy to work with, so even though this was attractive, it has never really caught my time or attention.
on November 23, 2012
Does not work at all! I do not mean it will not sync I mean it is frozen. Not even worth the dollar.
on February 13, 2013
One of the more simple calendars to use. Breaks it down to days and hours for more accurate scheduling. I would get this app again.