Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Journal Bliss: Creative Prompts to Unleash Your Inner Eccentric
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on December 30, 2009
This is a very colorful, beautiful, inspiring & POSITIVE book: Great gift for a teenage girl.
This is not a graphic arts book: it's a state of mind & a very beautiful one & you can be part of it.
This book is like a simple & pure poetry.
Flip through when you feel down.
...I imagine the author as a very generous person.
on September 19, 2011
I've just started to Art Journal and love to pick up books that will help me figure out what I'm doing. I purchased this book because it was recommended by a friend. It is everything she said it would be. If you are looking for a fun way to get yourself into the groove, forget what everybody says and just go with it. This is the book for you. It helped me learn to just do it my way and not worry about other peoples ways. It's really worked. I hope this won't be the last book we see from Violet.
on July 6, 2009
A lovely colourful book filled with Violette's creative spirit. It has different sections that would be suitable for a beginner to follow and inspiration for more seasoned artists too! My only gripe is that is wasn't long enough but it's the sort of book that can be dipped into again and again to fire your creative heart.
on April 3, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and sent to my 12 and 13 year old Grand daughters who seemed really interested in Art Journaling when I showed them another book I had on it. I went on line and found this one and had it sent to me so I could read though it first. I thought it was very interesting and learned tips myself before sending it to them. It can inspire all age groups,but seemed just right for them, being beginners.
on May 24, 2010
For those of us who do not like to get too heavy with our expressions of creativity this is a great little book. I have grown weary of trying to keep up with all of the scrap-booking inovations and I love to doodle and use unorthodox items that I find for artisic accents. This book is light and I can stop being so critical of my never ending scrapbooking disasters. This is more me not store bought or "perfect" I have a new perspective....to do what inspires me, like coloring outside of the lines. Ta-Da
on August 7, 2014
This is not a book of prompts, but more a book of mini-tutorials and inspiration for cute/pretty journal pages. The style may be too cutesy for some, and it's more about finding your journaling/artistic style than doing any deep soul searching and bleeding on to the page.

I am a fan of all kinds of artistic expression, so I wasn't dissapointed at all by the book, but if you aren't a fan of colorful, cutesy things, or if you want actual prompts for your own journal, you're better off looking elsewhere for inspiration.
on December 9, 2011
This book helped me out a lot with art journaling. It was so helpful that I wish there was a Part II. Violette is so inspiring and creative, and I really liked that beginners could pick up this book and start an awesome art journal from scratch! It's filled with great ideas and starters for beginners, but gives innovative new ideas for advanced artists and writers too! It's a book I will save and use for a long time! I recommend it for all ages...
on August 7, 2014
This was cool. The style was a little off putting but still helped give me good ideas and prompts. More for young girls to teenagers.
on May 29, 2012
I enjoyed this book. It was inspirational and whimsical which freed me to play with my creativity. It's a fun little book to get you started in creating an art journal.
on May 9, 2011
I enjoyed looking/reading this book. It inspired me to get serious about my own visual journal. I had hoped that it might have more prompts.