Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Journal in a Box Hunting Edition
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 17, 2013
I thought it would show up, like a journal. The book is tiny. Like 5x5 inches and super thin. It comes jammed into a tiny box with a pen. It is not worth the money. We got this is a gift for our parents who travel often. It would have been better to just get them an actual notebook.
on June 15, 2012
5 out of 5 stars, on a scale of 1-10 - 10 end of story. Journal in a box original edition has been such a great journal. I have always wanted to start a journal, but every time I tried to start one I never knew what to write. Journal in a box is a perfect GUIDED journal that helps one open up and really learn about themselves. Ever since I got my journal I have been writing in it daily and learning more about myself on a spiritual level. I highly suggest this product, if you are indecisive on getting a journal feel free to ask me questions in a comment. I can answer any questions you have. Journal in a box is really the best journal out there with it's great idea starting guides. Whenever I am stumped on what I want to write each day I just read the guides or look back at my prior journal writings and then I can't stop writing. So stop thinking about which journal you want and order a journal in a box today.
on June 23, 2012
I am a seasoned journal writer and can often get quite prolific. But for those who are new at journaling and just need a place to begin, these journals are ideal. Simply by following the guides and suggestions, a journal entry can be made in no time. These little journals are just the right size for slipping into a backpack or purse--they are just a little larger than a paperback book. For anyone who has wanted to journal but doesn't know where to start, this is the place.
on June 16, 2012
Journal in a Box is a great way to get started with a journal if you have never done it. I have been journaling all my life, but I still enjoy JiaB. I love the early topics designed to get me thinking about writing, and exploring my ideas and knowledge. I use the journal to articulate what I am thinking...to get reacquainted with myself. The guided topics make that easy to do. I can keep a record of what happens every day and what that event means to me and where I am in my life.
on August 26, 2013
This RV journal has some "fill in the blank" areas that we will never use and lacks some that I think are pretty important. It would be helpful if there were more white space but it's okay.