Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 31, 2012
At first I was hesitant about purchasing these boots, and actually had to think about it for a few days. The price ultimately swayed me because you can't go wrong at under $20.00. I ordered my normal boot size, a size 8, and hoped for the best. They arrived very quickly, and I was very impressed by the boot itself. These do not look like cheap boots! The material is soft, yet the cuff holds up quite nicely on the leg and doesn't slide downward. The calf is plenty wide for me and I have larger legs, and they are a perfect shade of black. The fit is true to size, and they were completely comfortable straight out of the box. The soles have a nice tread on them and won't keep you sliding across the floor.
I wore them while shopping most of the afternoon, and then took a walk around the lake that evening with my boyfriend, and my feet never hurt...which is saying a lot from a woman who has to wear birkenstocks because her feet hurt in most shoes! I don't think I'll have to put an insole in these boots. OH..and I've already received compliments on them, and one lady in the store wanted to know where to buy them. You can't go wrong with these boots!
One tip would be to spray them with suede and leather waterproofing before going out in the rain. In my excitement to wear them I forgot to, and my socks did get a little wet walking thru the puddles at the lake.
on March 15, 2012
I have to say I was not expecting much from this boot and expected to return it immediately. But I was pleasantly surprised. They are super cute and comfy. I put in my very nice insoles and sprayed them with some water resistant stuff and I am pleased as punch with these boots. I have been wearing them everyday for over a week. For the price you can't go wrong.
on December 23, 2011
Love these slouchy flat boots! Go perfect with my skinny jeans and my leggings! They are my new favorite winter casual boots. Fit true to size. Great quality. Bought the black and they were what i saw online. Love them!
on October 17, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice these boots look and how comfy they are for the low price. They are not high quality, just a fun casual little boot. They don't look like they'll last long if you wear them a lot or in any kind of weather, but they're soft and flexible and warm too - for wearing at work in a casual/fun office, for parties where you don't have to take off your shoes inside, etc. (Probably not breathable, but that's OK for me as I'm trying not to buy leather so much anymore because leather production is extremely toxic for the workers and the environment, not to mention it involves killing animals). Faux suede in the dark color looks pretty nice! We'll see how long it takes for them to look 'worn' - hard to tell out of the box. They're pretty 'slouchy' so if you have thin calves they may not stay up/may slouch even more - but they look cute that way too. If they were priced any higher I wouldn't give them 5 stars, but at the price - they're just fine!
on October 28, 2014
Its a standard suede looking boot, Very thin. Its not warm at all. Its strictly for show. A nice little boot to wear with leggings.
I have large calfs and its hard to find boots that fit my leggs. These boots fit great! I plan to get all colors for the fall....
on January 12, 2016
These are really nice boots!! They look like suede, but the fabric is light..they are true to size for me, I bought an 8.. The only draw back is when putting them on, I have a difficult time placing my heel inside the boot and I don't want to pull on the fabric as it is thin and I am afraid of tearing it. So when I put these boots on I have to push my foot up as far as I can into the toe part and wiggle my heel into place. There is no arch support...they are flat.. I would not wear these in inclement weather, they are more stylish than functional, but still a very pretty boot. Look great with leggings!! The brown color is very pretty too!!
on February 2, 2016
These GOT really good review's so I ordered them. I wore them for most of the day shopping. I found them to be a bit narrow in the toe area I have small feet a five and a half but I always order 6 in boots . I don't feel boots or shoes need to be broke in they fit or they don't. Their not my favorite,they look good . With no zipper on the boot which I knew their a pull to get on.
on January 2, 2015
I rate these boots a five stars because of the price and look. These boots are not going to give you the mileage of a more quality leather boot. They fit and look nice as a fashion statement. I used inserts and waterproof them prior to use. I did some walking around the mall and found it is not built a lot of walking. As a fashion statement and a couple of hours of light wear for short events (e.g., church, dinner out, etc.). My feet like good walking shoes for long walks or shopping marathons.
on January 30, 2013
I love the slouchy style of these boots. The leg opening is very generous. I think they look very stylish without the giant price tag!
on May 3, 2016
I have wide feet so if you do have wide feet then these are a little narrow. But I can still get them on. They are already tearing around the front part though. They are a great price and I will buy them again. Pretty comfy too. Warm for California weather.