5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Find
I've been looking for a pair of slouchy grey boots for a while, and when I saw these they were just what I was thinking. The suede is soft and the soles are very comfortable; I spent an entire day walking in these and they were great. Also, I was originally concerned with the size of the leg opening as I am with all boots; I'm a runner and my calves are slightly...
Published on October 17, 2011 by LAdesigner

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the color, but the size is off.
I ordered these boots in a gray size seven.

My standard boot size in most brands is seven. These are roomy, and feel more like a seven and a half than a seven. Even with thick fuzzy socks my feet slip around inside. They're also really wide in the sole. Despite that, they are comfortable. My biggest issue is that the calves are huge. I've got a full inch of...
Published on January 9, 2012 by Channelle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute but extremely stinky!, January 12, 2014
Such a cute boot, but it smells horrible ! I've set it outside to air out because I really want to keep them. I really mean stinks too, not just a light odor, but intense. I how it will diminish soon. So it looks great, the flat boot is so comfortable, but I just can't wear them until the smell subsides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Warmth & Super Comfort, December 23, 2013
After having just come out of foot surgery, these boots are WONDERFUL. The full toe space is great and the minimal heal is awesome for recovering feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 18, 2013
Look and feel VERY cheap. Would not recommend at all. Not worth the $25 I spent...you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars WTH?!, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Journee Collection Womens Slouch Knee-High Microsuede Boot (Apparel)
I am beyond disappointed in this purchase! The quality of these boots is exetremely POOR! They are NOT as pictured! I wouldn't have DONATED, one cent for these boots, had they been for someone else! IJS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, awesome fit!, March 21, 2012
I LOVE these boots! My old boots were falling apart so I was more picky when selecting my next pair. These definitely hit the mark! I have really thick calves so I was pleasantly surprised when these slipped right on and with extra room to fit my jeans in as well! I also like that they are tall and come up right below my knees. Only drawback is they are suede so don't wear them when it's wet outside! Besides that, great boot and great fit. Can't wait to go show them off!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, February 26, 2012
Got these for a gift for my friend and she wears the everyday they go with everything so cute. The came on time get these boots I'm getting a pair for me today

5.0 out of 5 stars GOTTA LOVE EM', February 13, 2012
These boot are AWESOME!!!! I am very pleased and Journee my hat goes off to you for the excellent service that I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!!!!!!!!, February 9, 2012
These are the most comfortable boots and the price is great. I have ordered black, tan and brown and they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This company has great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 26, 2012
I would never thought this boots work but I could not stop wearing it during winter time and any time . I am so comfortable and love the length of the boots and slouchy in a good way!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine, a little "cheap", January 9, 2012
It was cheap so really I shouldn't complain. It fits just right but the material does feel a little cheap, especially toward the ankle. As I put it on, I worried a little about repeated wear. We'll see how long they last. Cute for wearing occasionally, though. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›