Published 22 months ago by mrobi

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but wordy
The book arrived promptly and well packaged. I ordered this for my 2 year old niece who was going through potty training. She didn't pay much attention to it, probably because it was a bit too wordy for her age group.
Published on October 26, 2010 by V.G.Rios

5.0 out of 5 stars The Long Journey of Mister Poop / El gran viaje del Señor Caca..., January 19, 2013
This review is from: The Long Journey of Mister Poop / El gran viaje del Señor Caca (Spanish and English Edition) (Hardcover)
This book is awesome. We are not a Spanish speaking home but that doesn't matter, it's in English too. I got this to help my 3 y/o understand how the body works so she would maybe be ok with pooping in the potty. I didn't really expect her to get everything but I explained things as we were reading. Whatever she did understand helped because problem solved! It's been months and she still reads it when she's on the potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!! MY KIDS LOVE THIS!!!, April 22, 2013
lilbitz "lilbit" (Azz Bottom, New Joisey) - See all my reviews
It's artsy. It's about how food is digested...and about poop...but what 6 year old isn't fascinated by poop? Love the Spanish part too. My kids now say caca to their Spanish speaking friends and they all giggle. More books should be like this. Hey. Everybody poops. Great read. Especially in the bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loved it!, October 25, 2014
My three year old picked this book out at the library because he thought the cover looked funny. Inside, I was quite impressed at how they condensed complex information and worded it in a way that children could understand. My son really enjoys it, it is one of his favorite books. We ended up buying a copy because he kept wanting to borrow it at the library.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book for the "little ones!", June 15, 2014
I think BB is full of it! This children's book is a true classic tail, which handles a very awkward subject with great sensitivity. I give the book an A+(nal)! I just love a story where everything comes out all right at the end!

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, April 18, 2013
Creative approach to a topic which could be dry and uninteresting and maybe yucky. A great way to teach body science, and two languages at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mister Koop, November 26, 2013
The Long Journey of Mister Poop is the tale of a smelly, brown, round guy called Poop who lives in NYC. He travels on the subway daily and people look at him. I didn't really get much of a story with this except people bug him and call him booger nuts.

It's also written in Pig Latin for some reason.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but wordy, October 26, 2010
V.G.Rios (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh...., June 14, 2014
This book is a real steamer......it just stunk to high heaven! I really wanted to give it number two stars.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Mister Koop, August 27, 2009

It's also written in Pig Latin for some reason.

Used & New from: $25.10