Published 10 months ago by Serena Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of activities, not a ton of coloring pages.
My kids aren't into word searches, mazes, and spelling challenges. We love to color. Would have liked more straight on coloring than activities, but overall a fun book. Pages are super flimsy newspaper.
Published 8 months ago by Virginia Dare

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey to the Ice Palace (Coloring and activity book from the movie "Frozen"), February 8, 2014
This review is from: Journey to the Ice Palace (Disney Frozen) (Jumbo Coloring Book) (Paperback)
I have a four year daughter who is a huge fan of the movie "Frozen" and when this arrived in the mail last week, she sat down for two straight hours, completely consumed. She loves coloring in the pictures and has asked me to help her with some of the more advanced activities like the mazes or letter games. I have been thoroughly impressed with this book's ability to inspire her concentration and imagination and since she can sit still with it for long periods of time it has also freed me up to do other things while she's occupied. Most of the activities are too advanced for a young child to read or do on their own, but she recognizes all of the scenes from the movie and loves putting her own touches into the illustrations. I highly recommend it for the price and it will be a coloring book that's filled in from cover to cover for little enthusiasts of the film.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of activities, not a ton of coloring pages., April 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Detailed Coloring/Activity Book, August 23, 2014
My seven year old daughter received this as a gift and she adores it. There are opportunities to color on every page, but I would estimate that about half the pages involve an activity. There are mazes, word puzzles, drawing prompts, and matching games to name a few. If you are only looking for coloring pages, this is probably not the book for you.The included stickers are very nice, and about a 50/50 mix of characters and colored snowflakes. The images for coloring are highly detailed, and might be frustrating for younger children. This book is best suited to users with colored pencils.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 27, 2014
I absolutely love this product. So many amazing stickers, coloring pages, and activity pages. I love the movie and I love this coloring book!! It was also for me, a 22 year old...Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloring Book, March 15, 2014
Marie (Apple Valley, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I originally ordered one of these because it seemed like a good deal and every little girl loves Frozen right now. As soon as I opened the package and saw this I ordered two more. The book is thick! Full of coloring pages, activities, and the full sheet of frozen stickers. I paid a little over $3 and this book is definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen coloring Book, January 7, 2014
Very nice pictures and games inside, 60 stickers, I know my granddaughter will love the book. Great quality and lots of coloring pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old loves it!, January 13, 2014
My daughter got this for Christmas. She loves it! Its been a few weeks since Christmas and I think almost all of the pages are done now! :) Its a real thick coloring book and for the price, it was worth the $$. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coloring Book!, December 17, 2013
This is a good coloring book for Frozen fans. Remember: It includes 50 stickers, lots of pages to color, and is sure to delight fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Jumbo Coloring Book, March 29, 2014
Really thick coloring book with lots of activities and pictures to color. I bought it for my daughter for her Easter basket. I think she will enjoy the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, February 27, 2014
For under $4, you get a lot of pages + stickers. But the stickers are TINY. Characters are 1-inch tall. 50 stickers sounds like a lot, but not when you realize half of them are snowflakes the size of peas.

Journey to the Ice Palace (Disney Frozen) (Jumbo Coloring Book)
Journey to the Ice Palace (Disney Frozen) (Jumbo Coloring Book) by RH Disney (Paperback - October 1, 2013)
$5.99 $4.22